Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Curse my small butt!

Default Curse my small butt!

Okay guys, this is kind of a rant.

WHY DOES THE DRUGSTORE NEAR ME NOT SELL SMALL ADULT DIAPERS!?

Seriously, they only sell mediums and larges. For crying out loud, the only diapers they sell that actually fit me correctly are large Goodnites, and in my opinion, Baby Diapers hold more than those things. Medium Depends don't fit me right and they leak immediately.

I'm currently sitting in a Luvs size six, and while I'm small enough that I can fasten the tapes and they'll stay fastened, it's a bit of a pain to stretch the tapes around my butt, and they are tight.

Baby Diapers: They fit, but they are a bit tight.
    Goodnites: Fit correctly, but leak.
    Medium Adult Diapers: My butt is too small and the pee just goes out the leg holes.

Any advice?

Order online and i cant think of why a Size M diaper wouldent fit i mean do the tapes go to the front too much, ive never tryed size L but i have and still fit ok in a drynite.

All I can say is to tape the diaper tighter.

Only think next to looking online is shop around to different stores or if you have a walmart/kmart around see what they have.

What you could do is to cut off the side pannels of the baby diapers and cut slits in the backing of the baby diapers and insert them in to the Goodnites and use them as a booster pad while the Goodnites are used as the main pant/shell of the diapering. Tools that are needed are Xacto knife and scissors.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul93 View Post
    Order online and i cant think of why a Size M diaper wouldent fit i mean do the tapes go to the front too much, ive never tryed size L but i have and still fit ok in a drynite.
    Yeah, the tapes are as tight as I can get them and the leg holes are still really lose.

Try a diferent brand than usual. A medium in X brand might fit better than a medium in Y brand.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraBlaze View Post
    WHY DOES THE DRUGSTORE NEAR ME NOT SELL SMALL ADULT DIAPERS!?
    Don't know, but it is too bad that you don't live near me. There is a drugstore in SC that has old style Attends, 1998 I believe, size small on clearance for $5 a bag.

On second thought, buy a medium diaper and cut a few inches of the rear and front panels. Then use white duct tape in place of the tapes you've cut off. It should give you a custom fit.

Cutting some of the side panels on the Depends isn't a bad idea at all. If you have them in your area you may want to try Pampers size 7 diapers, they sound like they would be the perfect fit for you.
    Last edited by dfw4ever; 20-Sep-2012 at 01:28. Reason: typo

Alternatively, you could seek out goodnight look-alikes if your set on brick-and-mortar stores.