Thread: is it weird

Default is it weird

is it weird to won't to wet my pants in public just so I can fill embarrass? I don't know why I like to be embarrass. May be it's just a AB thing.

PS I bin working on my spelling can sumone tall me how I'm doing.

No, i get similar feelings of wanting guilt and pleasure mixed together; although i don't think I want to be caught. It is just the want for complex emotional states, i guess. I enjoy the rush of the idea that "i'm not supposed to feel this by society standards, but its harmless and awesome, so i will". I imagine it has something to do with our psyche's developmental programming, at a younger age, when we felt embarrassed about the idea of generally having an accident in public. When i was younger, i wore diapers to bed almost every day. From about ages 4-9, during the day when i was at school, at friends houses, or anywhere really, I would have random, mild, comfortable urges to pee in my pants as if i were wearing a diaper and not worried about wetting anything. However, i would have to remind myself that it was only my brain telling me it was comfortable and that i only wore in the evenings and overnight. I think that is where i learned to change mentality both ways, in a diaper and out of one. I guess, since i'm rambling, what i mean is that I gained the ability to let go in diapers freely and hold back when not in them. So, that is why i still have the strong urges at my age now, to do it in public and to feel embarrassed like a little boy again. It's all fond memories.

Your spelling gets an A+ btw...

Technically yes it is seeing as how most people don't want to but it certainly isn't harmful to anyone. Wouldn't advise doing it in public though as others do not want to see a grown man wet himself and it will be someone's job to clean up after you and they would rather not do it.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    Technically yes it is seeing as how most people don't want to but it certainly isn't harmful to anyone. Wouldn't advise doing it in public though as others do not want to see a grown man wet himself and it will be someone's job to clean up after you and they would rather not do it.
    being someon's job to clean up my pee is why I don't pee my pants in public.

symmetry7 I use google to see if I'm spelling word write.

there are few minor discrepancies, but i say good job... I use Google for defining phrases and words all the time...Keep it up!