Thread: Hi Everyone

Default Hi Everyone

I'm Alec -- I live in SF and have not been very active on ADISC hence the need to reintroduce myself. I am DL who wears for need. Bedwetting has increased from an intermittent problem beginning 10 years ago until a nightly event, so I am in diapers at night. I wear during the day when I can for fun. I am have a bf who is understanding but not into the abdl scene.

Quote Originally Posted by alec30312 View Post
    I'm Alec -- I live in SF and have not been very active on ADISC hence the need to reintroduce myself. I am DL who wears for need. Bedwetting has increased from an intermittent problem beginning 10 years ago until a nightly event, so I am in diapers at night. I wear during the day when I can for fun. I am have a bf who is understanding but not into the abdl scene.
    Hey Alec, welcome to ADISC!

I loved San Francisco when I got to visit, so much to do! So much to see, probably be even more fun now that I'm older :3

Sorry to hear about the bed wetting. It can suck a lot, in the upside at least your bf is really understanding of the ABDL scene (and you).

So, what are some of your interests outside the ABDL scene? What do you like to do in SF? I didn't do much while I was there, just tourist stuff, I bet there is a lot of fun things to do though!

Hope to hear back from you soon!

- Lobie

Hi Alec. Bedwetter here too but still just occasionally, a few time a month. Wet the bed a lot more growing up though.