Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Grown out of some childhood fetishes?

Default Grown out of some childhood fetishes?

Has anyone had some unusual fetishes in childhood(< 18) that disappeared? I remember having this size fetish where I would want to shrink down to a ridiculously small size in comparison to girls. I also had a kink for bandages on the legs. This was about 6th grade.
    Last edited by MrSun; 19-Sep-2012 at 03:54.

I didn't know anything about sex in sixth grade... sooooo

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyFox View Post
    I didn't know anything about sex in sixth grade... sooooo
    Neither did I, but I knew I liked girls.

Quote Originally Posted by SubterraneanSun View Post
    Neither did I, but I knew I liked girls.
    I found out I didn't in Eighth X3

Do you mean as in a sexual fetish i was going to say most people don't develop a sexual drive till later on and we experiment more in our teens

Quote Originally Posted by ThatAndyGuy View Post
    Do you mean as in a sexual fetish i was going to say most people don't develop a sexual drive till later on and we experiment more in our teens
    Yes, and I must have hit puberty early. By childhood, I meant < 18 years of age.
    Last edited by MrSun; 19-Sep-2012 at 04:44.

I guess what people are doing here is narrowing the word "fetish" down to a sexual only thing. Most people (I included) enjoyed diapers and relating things after we were out of them and before we hit puberty. Along with this I had a fascination for girls clothing, especially swimsuits and tutus and tight things.

I had a "fetish" for bouncy balls and things of that same material. I would lay on top of them for hours and snuggle them (kinda). Well that's my example I could give you fetishes in general that I've out grown but that list goes on a different site.

Quote Originally Posted by Becute View Post
    I guess what people are doing here is narrowing the word "fetish" down to a sexual only thing. Most people (I included) enjoyed diapers and relating things after we were out of them and before we hit puberty. Along with this I had a fascination for girls clothing, especially swimsuits and tutus and tight things.

I had a "fetish" for bouncy balls and things of that same material. I would lay on top of them for hours and snuggle them (kinda). Well that's my example I could give you fetishes in general that I've out grown but that list goes on a different site.
    I meant sexual fetishes. I can't be the only one, or else I managed to be a freak by ADISC's standards

Quote Originally Posted by SubterraneanSun View Post
    I meant sexual fetishes. I can't be the only one, or else I managed to be a freak by ADISC's standards
    Oh well in that case... I haven't really outgrown anything. Sometimes I forget stuff but I almost always come back to it.

Or wait there is one, I know a lot of people here enjoy peeing their diaper (that's what it's for right?) But I've tried it a few times and gradually became slightly disgusted with it. Now I don't pee while wearing ever (unless I'm Lazy), which coincidentally is quite often but I don't enjoy it.

So I guess pee fetish I've outgrown? Maybe?

Supersam1223

Default Grown out of some childhood fetishes?

I'm not 18 yet, so I can't tell you. :P