Thread: hi there!

Default hi there!

Hi, my name's Nightstar and I'm obviously new here, :P
    I'm into manga and I play piano. That's about all there is to me.

Spaniel

Quote Originally Posted by nightstar View Post
    Hi, my name's Nightstar and I'm obviously new here, :P
    I'm into manga and I play piano. That's about all there is to me.
    Welcome to ADISC! I know this site is new and all, but every human is complex and diverse. So, what do you watch as far as Anime/Manga?
    How long have you been playing the Piano? C'mon, say some more stuff.

xD. I've been playing piano since I was about 5, and I'm planning on majoring in it. Well, I AM majoring in it as of now, as long as I don't find anything that changes my mind :p. I also play trombone and I'm learning to play the flute.

I'm pretty mainstream, I read Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, etc. I've been watching deadman wonderland lately and I think it's pretty good. I also just started watching MLP and I think I can say that I'm a brony now :p

What else to say... I'm a pretty good athlete, I play tennis, and I'm decent at it.

hmm, I can't really think of anything else right now xD

Hi nightstar...i absolutely love anime and manga. I'm reading a few like bleach, naruto and some others. I'm more into anime because most manga moves very fast, pacing wise. I've seen most of deadman wonderland and i like it. My other favorites are Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood, Eureka Seven and its sequel now airing, Code Geass and many more. feel free to discuss it any time with me. As for piano, i love music, but havent played in years. I dont know if i would be as good at that conversation. I learned theory in college the first time but i dont think i could actually write with an instrument. Never had the dexterity. I think i might go the digital route with music and take an audio engineering course to learn pro tools. Electronic and ambient music intrigue me to no end. Anyway, have good time on Adisc.