Thread: a belt

Default a belt

So yeah, a belt - with a diaper.

Ive never seen anyone mention it or say that they did, but I allways do, I put the diaper on, and typicly i wear bambinos which have a fairly high rise, then I put a belt over it jus at the point that it covers the top tapes, tighten it jus as tight as i can and then fold the top of the diaper down over the belt.

I got the idea when i had some abri-wings diapers - they have a built in belt type deal and the front jus velcros on, but using a belt with bambinos is great. It keeps them up high and tight.

So if you got a belt handy, and it needs to be a rather thin one, give it a try and report back what u think.

I used to do that when I was bored but I viewed it as diaper "fashion" like how some girls wear a belt over a dress or something like that. Not that anyone but myself saw me in diapers I'm just weird.

Darkfinn

I always wear belts with my pants... but that's over my diaper... never needed a belt with the diaper itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    I always wear belts with my pants... but that's over my diaper... never needed a belt with the diaper itself.
    Same

jus a belt, a thin one. Its not that its NEEDED per se, but idk - try it.

I am mainly a TB. I wear diapers to feel babyish. To me a belt doesn't fit in with that. Also, if you need one to keep the diaper up, then you need to learn how to put one on better. If you put one on well enough it shouldn't slide down too much unless it is a) the wrong size for you or b) you have practically no hips. However, I can see it could be useful if you can't get them to stay up - due to limited experience I can't tape them up well myself. Personally not what I would like to do, but if you like it, carry on doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk View Post
    I'm curious. What kind of belt?
    I didn't know that belts were such a fashion statement...to me a belt is a belt is a belt.

I've come to find that, in my experience, a belt is an excellent addition to a pair of slacks with the intended purpose of concealing the top portion of a diaper. As someone who has employed this method many times, I also suggest that when you're doing so, make the belt one notch tighter than normal just for extra protection. Sure, the extra tightness may be slightly uncomfortable, but the added security will offset it by far.

Just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Same as well.