Thread: Greetings from Michigan!

Default Greetings from Michigan!

Hi, I'm Goblue, and yes I am a U of M fan. I'm a Biker and part time college student by day, DL by night. My mom found my stash the other day and sent my dad to bust me. I've been going through a rough time and figured I could use some support on the matter. Great to hear that I'm not Alone!

Quote Originally Posted by Goblue View Post
    Hi, I'm Goblue, and yes I am a U of M fan. I'm a Biker and part time college student by day, DL by night. My mom found my stash the other day and sent my dad to bust me. I've been going through a rough time and figured I could use some support on the matter. Great to hear that I'm not Alone!
    Heya Goblue, Welcome to ADISC!

I was honestly kinda hoping you were a Colts fan. They need all the fans they can get this year. I just hope they end up making it at least a better season than last year. They should have never let Manning (and several others) go. But... anyway, I am supposed to be welcoming you to the forums and not talking about my sad NFL team. I am really sorry to hear about your parents getting on to you about your love of diapers, especially considering you are an adult yourself, and (as I read in another thread) have moved out. It is none of their business at that point and if they can't be supportive, they should just leave it alone.

But all of that aside, you have definitely found a great place for support. There are lots of adults and even some teens here going through the exact same troubles. As you said yourself, you are NOT alone.

So what kind of things are you studying in school right now? And.. I assume you are a motorcycling biker, and not a cyclist. I don't know much about either, so I won't pretend to, but I am sure others around here would like to know what your favorite bike is. If it's not gaming and computers, then the next favorite topic around here seems to be cars and bikes.

I hope you enjoy it here and find lots of interesting information and some support. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to send a PM to me or any staff member or send a "request" for all of the staff to see.

Yeah I heard about the Colts and they definitely need all the help they can get. I"m a Detroit Lions fan as well but as we all know, they've never been to the Super Bowl or even gotten close. My Grandpa jokes that the world won't end in 2012, but it will the day the Lions win the Super Bowl..... I'm currently taking my core classes so I can transfer to Western Michigan University and I haven't decided on my major yet. And I currently own a restored 1982 Yamaha Virago 920cc. I also forgot to mention in my earlier post that I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome in 2007. I've learned to live with it, but it can be tough sometimes, especially with relationships. A dream of mine is to meet that special someone who would share my interests, maybe get married and have kids someday. I'll just have to wait and see !

Cherub

Hello from across the lake Goblue! I am in Wisconsin. Glad you found ADSIC, and as LilMonekyAlex has already told you, there are a lot of great people here! I am not all that into sports and don't know all that much about motorcycles, other than the fact the my dad used to own a Hands CB900 custom, complete with saddle bags and a matching windjammer.

Astra

Hey GoBlue,

Welcome to ADISC! As soon as I saw your username I guessed you were a U-Mich fan. Too bad they had to play their first game of the season against Alabama- that was rough.

I'm surprised that you have Asperger's because your writing feels very natural and fluent. Actually your introduction, though short, is one of the better introductions I've seen here. Sorry to hear that you're going through a tough time but as LilMonkeyAlex wrote there are lots of people on ADISC who can relate.