Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Premium diapers

Default Premium diapers

My mom is getting a new job soon, so I thought that this would be a perfect time for me to get some nice premium diapers and maybe some plastic pants, Im planning on getting some molicares, not sure about plastic pants yet, I'd like to get some but they would be pretty hard to clean. My biggest worry is that somebody decides to go through my mail, as people in my house are known to do once in a while.

Hmm, try to leave special instructions to deliver only at a certain time, when you know you can get to the door before anyone else, and just wait. Usually they can honor these sorts of requests.

I'm planning on ordering through abuniverse so if anyone has experience with shipping from them Thad be great

Quote Originally Posted by Vulpix77 View Post
    I'm planning on ordering through abuniverse so if anyone has experience with shipping from them Thad be great
    If I'm not mistaken they use FedEx to deliver in most cases, as such, it will usually be delivered right on the first possible date(in my own experience) Though also, one time they brought it to me in one day with seven day shipping so... watch the tracking number. Sorry if this is unhelpful.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyFox View Post
    If I'm not mistaken they use FedEx to deliver in most cases, as such, it will usually be delivered right on the first possible date(in my own experience) Though also, one time they brought it to me in one day with seven day shipping so... watch the tracking number. Sorry if this is unhelpful.
    It's all very helpful I'm a total n00b at online ordering FedEx doesn't ship on weekends eh?

It's all very helpful I'm a total n00b at online ordering FedEx doesn't ship on weekends eh?
    They ship on Saturdays, but not Sundays. I ordered a pack of Attends from Walmart once and the next day was a Saturday. I was just sitting on my computer going, "I wish they would arrive, but there is still six days til the minimum date" and then checked the tracking number, and they were delivered... at 8 Am in the morning 1 day into my waiting... I was thrilled.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyFox View Post
    They ship on Saturdays, but not Sundays. I ordered a pack of Attends from Walmart once and the next day was a Saturday. I was just sitting on my computer going, "I wish they would arrive, but there is still six days til the minimum date" and then checked the tracking number, and they were delivered... at 8 Am in the morning 1 day into my waiting... I was thrilled.
    That would be sweet for me, I'm thinking about ordering a pack and just tell my parents that I'm waiting on a pc part, I built one over the summer

That would be sweet for me, I'm thinking about ordering a pack and just tell my parents that I'm waiting on a pc part, I built one over the summer
    Hehe, that's my future plan for if I get caught ^^

not sure about plastic pants yet, I'd like to get some but they would be pretty hard to clean.
    Plastic pants are the easiest thing in the world to clean. Just plunge them into a sink of warm soapy water and give them a rub, or even clean them (inside and out) when you take a shower. Rinse them, give them a good shake and rub dry with a towel. They'll be ready to wear again in less than an hour.

Downtide is right, cleaning plastic pants is probably the least of your concerns if you have family members that go through your mail sometimes, especially if you are having a box delivered. Someone will want to know what you've ordered. I would be prepared to have a good excuse for what's in the box.