Thread: Diaper smell and significant others

Default Diaper smell and significant others

I sometimes wear a diaper to bed and my boyfriend is usually super chill about it but he recently made an offhand comment about how he can tell if I wet by the smell. I was wondering how I could minimize this because I don't want him to be at all uncomfortable with my wearing. :S

A bit extra on the powder =D or maybe some plastic pants?

Well if your like some people that drink only soda like I did in the past. cutting back on soda and drinking just water will help cut down the smell a lot. With soda your kidneys have to work harder then if they were just processing water and there's some stuff in soda your body won't need or want so you'll just be pissing that away. But your body warms up urine and has been trough bodily acid and digestive tracts so its no surprise urine has a smell to it. So drinking just pure water will help cut back on this. Not to mention save a bit of money.

Default Re: Diaper smell and significant others

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Well if your like some people that drink only soda like I did in the past. cutting back on soda and drinking just water will help cut down the smell a lot. With soda your kidneys have to work harder then if they were just processing water and there's some stuff in soda your body won't need or want so you'll just be pissing that away. But your body warms up urine and has been trough bodily acid and digestive tracts so its no surprise urine has a smell to it. So drinking just pure water will help cut back on this. Not to mention save a bit of money.
    This, and what you're eating, really.

1. Extra baby powder.
    2. Drink mostly water and often, clear pee.
    3. Keep your self groomed, trim/shave in your area.

These things will help big time?

Yes trimmed short and water only have worked well for me. I do use powder and plastic pants as well.

I don't drink much water but do drink 1 beer and around 6 oz of juice in my bottle before I fall asleep. Also shave down there and wear plastic pants.

HumanBeing

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    I don't drink much water but do drink 1 beer and around 6 oz of juice in my bottle before I fall asleep. Also shave down there and wear plastic pants.
    you drink beer every night?

Been drinking beer over 50 years. Just drink 2 a day now.

This has been my concern as well as regards my wife. Sometimes I pee around 9:00 and then just drink cranberry juice and water, diluting the urine somewhat. Recently I've just held it and go in the early morning so it doesn't have time on its side, so to speak. I wear cloth and plastic, and I think that combination produces more smell.