Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hola, saludos

Default hola, saludos

hello there, i hope you are all fine.
    I am a former AB (if that is posible), and now i am a father to a 22 years old baby boy.

I came here to exchange ideas an experiences with person that think alike or have any experience with fathering ab boys

It would be nice to meet some other abs also on the way. Feel free to contact me.

By the way, i am from Central America, and i am 34 years old!

Welcome to the site cubsimba!

Glad to have you here. How about you tell us a little bit about yourself, things like your hobbies and interests that aren't AB related, just so we can get to know you better and everyone can make friend's easier.

If you need any help, you can always leave me a visitor message, or talk to one of the members with a purple name. Hope you have fun here and make lots of friends!

Quote Originally Posted by cubsimba View Post
    hello there, i hope you are all fine.
    I am a former AB (if that is posible), and now i am a father to a 22 years old baby boy.

I came here to exchange ideas an experiences with person that think alike or have any experience with fathering ab boys

It would be nice to meet some other abs also on the way. Feel free to contact me.

By the way, i am from Central America, and i am 34 years old!
    Hi welcome to ADISC.

So where did you come from? just wondering. Wow so you leave AB life to be Caretaker? that would be hard I think but it is awesome though. So could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest? Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

Hello Everybody, thanks for the nice welcome!

mmm well about myself, i am from Costa Rica, central america. My hobbies are playing basketball, volleyball and i like to run also... just little 10km races, but those are hard also.
    others things i like to do also reading, and playing with my PS3. games like nba2k, God of war and the uncharted trilogy are amount my favorite titles!

and yes, i was an AB on my early ages, but well i find more fullfilling now to care for my little guy. it is an intereting story for us, he was not an AB when we first met, but now i think he really enjoy being taken care of. Who doesnt love the attentions?

thanks again for the warm welcome! i hope to keep in contant!!!
    greetings

Welcome to adisc.org

¿Hablas en Español?

yo hablo español! es mi primer idioma
    (i speak spanish. is my native languaje)

Bienvenido! somos pocos los que hablamos español. Soy Pedro y vivo en Mexico!

(Translation: Welcome! Both of us speak Spanish. I am Pedro and live in Mexico!)
    Last edited by LilMonkeyAlex; 22-Sep-2012 at 06:27. Reason: Provided English Translation

Quote Originally Posted by cubsimba View Post
    Hello Everybody, thanks for the nice welcome!

mmm well about myself, i am from Costa Rica, central america. My hobbies are playing basketball, volleyball and i like to run also... just little 10km races, but those are hard also.
    others things i like to do also reading, and playing with my PS3. games like nba2k, God of war and the uncharted trilogy are amount my favorite titles!

and yes, i was an AB on my early ages, but well i find more fullfilling now to care for my little guy. it is an intereting story for us, he was not an AB when we first met, but now i think he really enjoy being taken care of. Who doesnt love the attentions?

thanks again for the warm welcome! i hope to keep in contant!!!
    greetings
    Ohh so you're from Costa Rica cool. Reading I love them what kind of book you like to read? I'm mostly into non-fiction but I also enjoy thriller novel. I'm also into games... in Xbox mostly I play FPS(COD and stuff like that) and Racing(Forza Motorsport!). Wow you're so kind I'm envy with him!!. Yeah everybody loves the attention. Anyway nice to see you and I hope we see each other more often in here.

About reading well, i think i am mostly into sci-fy and thrillers also. It is something i like since i was little.
    Right now i was playing some nba2k12, it gets dificult when you havent played for a couple of weeks, but well i will get back to my level again, i hope.

and about the boy, well yes, he loves the attention, altought he gets all embarased at the begining with everything, but it is a matter of trust, and an oportunity for him to leave all the stress away and have some time to relax and enjoy (that's when all his homework is already done, of course!)

greetings to all!

Pura Vida! Que tuanis que tenemos un tico aqui. Fui misionero mormon en Costa Rica por en el 2008 hasta el 2010. Vivi en Golfito, Limon, Paraiso, Moravia, y Alejuala. De que parte eres?

Extrano mucho a mi pais adoptado y espero regresar para que mi esposa pueda conocer a mis muchos amigos alli (y al gallo pinto!). Bueno, solo queria darte la bienvenido aca y felicitarle de ser cuidadano del mejor pais del mundo.

Translation: Pure life (common greeting in Costa Rica)! That's so awesome that we have a Costa Rican here. I served my LDS mission in Costa Rica from 2008 -2010 living in Golfito, Limon, Paraiso, Moravia, and Alejuala. What part (of the country) are you from?

I miss my adopted country very much and I can't wait to return so my wife can meet my friends there. Anyways, I just wanted to welcome you here and congratulate you for being a citizen of the best country in the world.