Thread: Dorm Room Constraints

Default Dorm Room Constraints

Well, this relates to a near incident between me and my room mate. Though I realize there may be a thread similar to this, I wanted situation specific advice. Both me and my room mate decided to go home this weekend. He left a day before i did however. This afforded me some time to do something I love, watch Miyazaki movies whilst diapered and cuddled up with by stuffed pikachu, pacifier. In his absence, I had a fun night as a young toddler. The trouble comes afterward when in packing up to go home, I left my pacifier sitting out and left without taking it with me or hiding it. He then beat me back to school. He asked why there was a pacifier sitting on my desk. I then came up with a very timely lie. On saturday, the morning I left, there was a family day on campus wherein peoples families come to visit. I lied and told my room mate that my young cousin came and left his pacifier here. The problem is i don't know if he bought it, because I don't know when he returned to campus and thus i don't know if he knows that my story is chronologically impossible. I wasn't here for family day. How do i know if he bought it or not? And if not how would i cover?

Just say you went to a rave and were rolling. The story is viable for a college student

Default Dorm Room Constraints

Quote Originally Posted by Alornotter View Post
    Just say you went to a rave and were rolling. The story is viable for a college student
    I don't think doing drugs is all that more socially acceptable than a weird fetish >.>

Odds are your roommate won't bring it up again even if he's suspicious. Just don't talk about it yourself and you should be fine.

I'd just let it go, don't say anything more. If he feels like he needs to press the issue he will, and you can deal with it then, but most likley, he'll forget about it and his mind will move on to other things. Just remember to be more careful. Always put the baby life away before you go away ;-)

-Gus

As the old saying goes, "Let sleeping dogs lie." Whether he bought your story or not is actually not terrifically relevant. If he doesn't bring it up again, then let it go, unless you're really itching to tell him you're an ABDL. If you bring it up again, you'll just pique his curiosity as to what you're really up to.

My guess is that he probably bought it I don't know why someone would think otherwise from that explanation.
    The Lesson: Be more careful with leaving your stuff out next time!

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    I don't think doing drugs is all that more socially acceptable than a weird fetish >.>
    I hate to disagree with Near, cause Near is awesome. But I think you'd definitely be better off having a roommate who thinks you've done drugs (which is really common in college of course) than you would be with a roommate who knows you like pacifiers, diapers, or acting like a toddler.

Like everyone else has said, you're probably in the clear, and I doubt he'll ever bring it back up again even if he didn't believe you.

BUT if he does ask you about it, I'd do what Alornotter said and go with the rave excuse. An added benefit of that story is that you can act like you didn't tell him the truth in the first place because you were unsure how he felt about drugs, or because you didn't know how he'd react

Good luck

Falkio

The rave solution made me giggle. I'm not even going to comment on it one way or another, but it certainly gave me a funny mental image. Just say you're one of those kids who loves crappy dubstep music, and ask if he'd like to listen to it sometime. I'm sure he'll avoid you altogether. Problem solved.

Realistically though, like everyone else said, don't worry about it. If you guys are splitting up soon, then it doesn't matter. At UW, unless you requested the same room mate, you'd get placed with someone new every time. If you burn bridges with one (for whatever reason), you're hopefully not stuck with them forever. Even if your room mate knew, I'd hope he'd be a mature adult about it. Lots of people have fetishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Volare View Post
    I hate to disagree with Near, cause Near is awesome. But I think you'd definitely be better off having a roommate who thinks you've done drugs (which is really common in college of course) than you would be with a roommate who knows you like pacifiers, diapers, or acting like a toddler.

Like everyone else has said, you're probably in the clear, and I doubt he'll ever bring it back up again even if he didn't believe you.

BUT if he does ask you about it, I'd do what Alornotter said and go with the rave excuse. An added benefit of that story is that you can act like you didn't tell him the truth in the first place because you were unsure how he felt about drugs, or because you didn't know how he'd react

Good luck
    I had considered the rave excuse prior to making my own, however it's rather antithetical to my personality. If you knew me you'd probably guess anything before raver. But if worse came to worse, i'd probably use that. Overall i think you guys are correct, I'm probably safe

Just let it die down, I doubt he'll bring it up again even if he's suspicious. Just know that you need to be extra cautious now.