Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wearing only diaper (pampers) outside at apartments; no shirt no shorts

GoodnitesEveryDay

Default wearing only diaper (pampers) outside at apartments; no shirt no shorts

Im sittng here wanting to do it.

Wear just my pampers outside walking to my car from my apartment which is about 100 feet away. Nothing else.. Just a diaper. no shirt.. No shorts.. I wore just a pair of luvs diapers and t shirt to my car the other night without any issue. No one said anything if they saw me.. I gss I'll part later if I do it..

- - - Updated - - -

I just did it. I had shorts down at my ankles as a emergency back up but I walked to the car and back wearing my size 7 pampers and nothing else... Couldn't even tell I had shorts at my ankles only there in case someone walked out and said something.. So I could pull the shorts up, if needed, if needed*..

Either way... Was super exciting.. Something i've always wanted to do.. Biggest thing i've wanted to do is jog around neighborhood in a diaper and tshirt.. hopefully will happen .. I don't know cause of where I live.. Lots of people, but I never thought I would walk to car wearing just pampers!!! But I would do it late late, like tonight, cause I don't want to be seen.. The "possibility" is enough for me..

I know it feels exciting, but I would just caution you. Being "caught" by an adult might feel exiting, but think for a minute if you happen to be seen by children. idk what kind of neighborhood you live in but just wanted to throw that out there.

Good way to have the whole apartment laughing at you. Face it you will be living there for as long as the Lease is Valid or if rent payed on time. Depending on the Rules of your State You could be evicted when the Lease is done with or sooner. You might have to deal with higher cost for a different apartment. and so on.

GoodnitesEveryDay

It was 3am.. And this is a small complex.. No one was up. I wouldn't have done it if I thought some one would have seen me.

At that hour the biggest danger might be from a prowling police car, wondering why you're outdoors in what amounts to your underwear.

GoodnitesEveryDay

Yes that would be a problem.. I made what I did seem a lot riskier then it really was.. The "back yard" that leads to the parking lot is completely fenced in with only an opening for the cars to get out. And I didn't go that far..

Call me curious.

While I don't get a rush from wearing, I can understand where you're coming from. So, please correct me if I am wrong when I say this, but isn't the idea to actually be caught in the act? On one hand you say the 'possibility' of being spotted while in padding is why you take such risks. Yet, on the other hand, you seem to make it clear that you took the necessary precautions not to be.

It feels almost like you have a bit of an internal battle going. Again, this isn't me judging or anything; I can't tell you how many struggles I feel inside myself. However, in your case, the price you might very well pay if in fact you are discovered carries a pretty heavy consequence. Plus, I am worried that you will keep pushing the envelope, all with nothing but harmless intentions, only to go a bit too far at the wrong moment.

This is of course a worst-case scenario. However, I don't want to see you manhandled by 'Johnny Law' for something that we all know here is harmless. Please, be careful and really ask yourself, 'Is this the only way I can get the rush I seek or are there more discrete ways?'

Stop doing that. You would feel different if someone called the police and they charged you with something. If they want to they can and will! You would feel different if it or you were on the news and everyone shunned you!! The impact would be devastating!! Your not thinking clearly or representing this community well!

- - - Updated - - -

Dido!! ....... I should have replied with this quote and read this first before my response!!

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    Call me curious.
    While I don't get a rush from wearing, I can understand where you're coming from. So, please correct me if I am wrong when I say this, but isn't the idea to actually be caught in the act? On one hand you say the 'possibility' of being spotted while in padding is why you take such risks. Yet, on the other hand, you seem to make it clear that you took the necessary precautions not to be.

It feels almost like you have a bit of an internal battle going. Again, this isn't me judging or anything; I can't tell you how many struggles I feel inside myself. However, in your case, the price you might very well pay if in fact you are discovered carries a pretty heavy consequence. Plus, I am worried that you will keep pushing the envelope, all with nothing but harmless intentions, only to go a bit too far at the wrong moment.

This is of course a worst-case scenario. However, I don't want to see you manhandled by 'Johnny Law' for something that we all know here is harmless. Please, be careful and really ask yourself, 'Is this the only way I can get the rush I seek or are there more discrete ways?'

GoodnitesEveryDay

I don't want to be caught.. I'm very cautious when wearing in public during the day under my clothes..

You would have to see the way the back yard is set up.. No one passing by would be able to see over the 8 foot fence and I didn't go out far enough to be seen through the opening on the fence. Also the place I live at is a 4-Plex.. Only 4 neighbors and only one was actually home last night but they work at 6am so I know they were asleep.at 3am when I did it.

I realize it was dumb either way.. I wanted to see what it was like wearing just a diaper outside.. If i had my own house I would do the same in my back yard. I know its a lot different though.. 2 different scenarios..

I dunno if this is where the OP is coming from, but I can see how 'boundary-pushing' can help you feel more 'normal' about your diapers, without there being an exhibitionisty angle to it.

'I'm just a little toddler, so it's perfectly normal for me to walk around in just a diaper' is something I've felt when toddling around upstairs in diapers. Similarly, wearing a diaper under my clothes outside makes me feel like I really am a little girl, not just someone doing weird things in her bedroom. I feel validated, I suppose, by the fact I can be in that place (my RL) and indulging my little side, with nobody batting an eyelash. It makes me feel 'normal'.

I've never done anything quite that extreme, but I guess what I'm saying is, for me, my brain often skips over 'nobody saw' and goes to 'nobody cares', as in, if someone SAW me toddling around in diapers they'd think nothing of it (validating me as a little girl). Being able to go downstairs padded up when my parents are out is always special for me, because it's like, I can go to every part of my house and be little, so being a little girl is just 'normal', rather than something to be hidden away.