Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: British Kids?

Angry British Kids?

I don't know how many of you play xbox live. If you are ever at the disadvantage to get on in the early morning when the the younger british/english/whatever kids are on.

Now i have nothing against them for where there are from, But why is it that they use language that could make a sailor vomit. I am not making generalizations either it is every kid that i have come across. I have a couple questions for anyone from that general vicinity.

Is that kind of language more culturally accepted over there?

Now i don't know how the rating system works over yonder but why are 7-10 years olds playing t-m rated games?

Then theres something else The minute you talk they jump on your ass about being from america is hate taught to them that early or is it something they just pick up along the way?

So those are my fews questions as i know we have a rather large european base and was looking for some insight on some things that have been bothering me for awhile.

What you're doing there is racism. The United States are way worse in terms of education than England.

And yes, what you're doing is generalization. Instead of saying 'British kids', you could simply have just said 'Kids I play against in the morning' or whatever.

Your grammar isn't perfect either, by the way.

Where did i even say anything about education? please do point out. What i am asking is the questions listed above and as you are not part of the questions i am asking judging by your location after this you kindly be ignored in this thread.(or if you decide to actually contribute to the conversation) and asking a question based on geographic location has nothing to with with race.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSunDS View Post
    And yes, what you're doing is generalization. Instead of saying 'British kids', you could simply have just said 'Kids I play against in the morning' or whatever.

Your grammar isn't perfect either, by the way.
    I never mentioned grammar so please re read before posting such harsh critism(again) And when i say british kids i mean when you ask them where there are from 95% say britain thats why i included general vicinity. And it would only be a generalization is all the kid werent this way i say they all are without generalizing. so please unless you care to answer any of my question please refrain.

There exist no different human races on Earth, we are all equal, and I have the right to contribute to this thread by protecting the rights of English children who are obviously less educated than what you are supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by D4L
    Is that kind of language more culturally accepted over there?
    I don't see why I couldn't, for example, speak French, Spanish or Japanese here. Whatever "language" they are speaking, if you have a problem with it, then ignore it and don't make a fuss about it.

Tigger

DarkSunDS, it isn't racist.

D4L, by language that could make a sailor vomit do you mean foul language? rofl, if you think the poms are bad wait till you see how alot of aussies speak. As for them givin you shit about being american, I think you'll find that people from most countries like to tease people from other places. Like makin fun of poms or kiwis or americans etc... It's not necissarily meant to be a nasty act in most cases just playful shit stirring.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    DarkSunDS, it isn't racist.

D4L, by language that could make a sailor vomit do you mean foul language? rofl, if you think the poms are bad wait till you see how alot of aussies speak. As for them givin you shit about beng american, I think you'll find that people from most countries like to tease people from other places. Like makin fun of poms or kiwis or americans etc... It's not necissarily meant to be a nasty act in most cases just playful shit stirring.
    yes that is what i meant tigger. Some of the stuff they say though is it more culturally acceptable i mean these kids are ive seen as low as 7 talking cussing like a sailor on the chat. Now is it more CULTURALLY acceptable in that area is my question?

But darksun has been far to fast to post critism in my threads lately.

I haven't gotten too far, you're just mad at me because I'm pissing you off.

And as I said earlier, if they speak 'a language that would make a sailor vomit', SO WHAT? It's a f*cking game, you don't need to speak at the same time, especially if you don't know them and if they're kids. Though I agree they're irritating, you don't need to complain about it, there are much worse stuff happening in the world than them.

I haven't gotten too far, you're just mad at me because I'm pissing you off.

And as I said earlier, if they speak 'a language that would make a sailor vomit', SO WHAT? It's a f*cking game, you don't need to speak at the same time, especially if you don't know them and if they're kids. Though I agree they're irritating, you don't need to complain about it, there are much worse stuff happening in the world than them.
    Wow do you read what i post AT ALL? i said you are quick to post critism(NEVER EVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT TOO FAR) of my threads want proof look at the way you overeacted to my free box live thread. I KNOW there are worse things in the world and you are tip toeing around my questions to turn them into something there are not so please stay out of this thread unless you want to contribute something usefull. And if you read i am not complaining i am asking questions.

By telling me to keep out, you're kinda influencing me to keep posting. Maybe I criticized your thread too early, but it's mostly because I didn't understand sh*t of the first post, because of your spelling and confusing grammar. I hate pointing out this kind of stuff, but it's very confusing, especially considering that my native language is not English. Also, you are avoiding answering to my posts when I'm telling you to simply ignore these kids.

By telling me to keep out, you're kinda influencing me to keep posting. Maybe I criticized your thread too early, but it's mostly because I didn't understand sh*t of the first post, because of your spelling and confusing grammar. I hate pointing out this kind of stuff, but it's very confusing, especially considering that my native language is not English. Also, you are avoiding answering to my posts when I'm telling you to simply ignore these kids.
    if you didnt understand it WHY did you jump on my *** like that? I did not tell you to keep out i told you to please post something pertaining to the questions i asked(which you have yet to do) so please stop misinterpreting my posts.

EDIT:actually i adressed what you said if you missed it please go back and re read.