Thread: Greetings Everyone

Default Greetings Everyone

This will be my introductory post to the forum.
    What brings me here you ask? I have long been a guest of this site, who was happy to live peacefully and quietly in the shadows. I am the private type of person who doesn't normally like to involve people in so personal a matter as this. I am a sophomore in college who hopes to work his way into a good law school, and I am also a classical violinist. And yes of course I am an AB/DL. Yes, I like regression for emotional reasons and a little gratification on the side. I'd prefer not to go into any detail here as my only true interest is to learn how to better hide my "true nature" from the rest of the population. I am joining because I feel my days of secrecy may well be coming to an end. Though I will probably be covering that in a separate thread. It is with good faith, in what appears to be a decent and respectful community that I choose to post this. I know you wont let me down.
    Sincerely,
    Pacified"

Quote Originally Posted by PacifiedByKnowledge View Post
    This will be my introductory post to the forum.
    What brings me here you ask? I have long been a guest of this site, who was happy to live peacefully and quietly in the shadows. I am the private type of person who doesn't normally like to involve people in so personal a matter as this. I am a sophomore in college who hopes to work his way into a good law school, and I am also a classical violinist. And yes of course I am an AB/DL. Yes, I like regression for emotional reasons and a little gratification on the side. I'd prefer not to go into any detail here as my only true interest is to learn how to better hide my "true nature" from the rest of the population. I am joining because I feel my days of secrecy may well be coming to an end. Though I will probably be covering that in a separate thread. It is with good faith, in what appears to be a decent and respectful community that I choose to post this. I know you wont let me down.
    Sincerely,
    Pacified"
    Hey PBK, Welcome to ADISC!

I apologize if abbreviating your name was rude, but you can always call me LMA if you want. First off, let me congratulate you on taking the giant leap from the silent shadows and joining the community. And if anyone here makes you feel unwelcome or "let's you down", just let me know and I will come at them like a crazed monkey. OK, not really, unless they are violating a rule or something. But luckily, you picked a great community and I doubt anything like that would ever happen here.

I won't ask about your fears of being discovered or of hiding your 'true' self from the rest of the world, because you said that would be discussed elsewhere. But I was a little interested in what kind of Lawyer you are interested in becoming. Unlike most people, I actually respect most lawyers. First off, I respect the amount of schooling and knowledge they have to absorb. I also respect the fact that most new lawyers get into the profession to actually help people. I hope that is your reasoning behind it, and I hope you never lose that desire to help people.

Anyway... I will quit rambling and just say "WELCOME TO ADISC!" once more and let you go. I really hope you enjoy it here.

Not at all LMA. I thank you for your interest. I am interested in constitutional law and civil liberties. I wish to make the country a little bit more free. I wish to restore the tenth amendment to its rightful place as the law of the land and also ensure that everyone has the right to practice whatever they like religiously, recreationally, sexually, socially or whatever so long as they bring no harm to others. I plan to expand all these freedoms with a rather libertarian mindset and increase not only personal freedom, but the concept of personal responsibility. For these reasons and others i wish to become a lawyer.
    I thank you for your welcome into the community, and have good faith in its integrity.