Thread: Just introducing myself :)

Default Just introducing myself :)

Hi guys!

I'm new to the forums, but I've been living a part time ABDL for a while now. I first realized my desire to role-playing as an adult baby was nearly two years ago. I've been doing it on my own in my room, none of my friends or my family know, but I want to indulge my fantasies with other people now, so here I am!

I first got into ABDL when I wet the bed round my mates house when I was 19. My friends found out, but rather than feeling ashamed, I felt liberated. Since then I've wanted to wear a nappy (diaper) 24/7, but sometimes there's a danger of being seen when I'm down the pub or messing around...

I haven't read around the forums much yet. Can anyone give me any advice on how to get into some baby mode online babyplay? )
    I'd like to find a mummy (mommy ) to play with online. Maybe oneday I'd like to meet up with one to play mummy and baby.

My favourite toy is stretch armstrong ) I know he's kind of old for me, but I just love him!

Hope to hear from you guys sooooooon x

Hello PatrickMani, this forum is not exactly based around ABDL role play, it is more of a support forum, so if that is what you are looking for you have come to the wrong place. However, we do have a roleplaying section and they are quite open to ideas as long as you stay within the guidelines of the rules.

Have a fun stay!

Thanks Chester

Thanks for the help. I am looking for somewhere to role play, but its great to know there's a place where I can get support and bounce ideas around, I'm sure you all know how trying it can be when the world won't accept you for who you are, even if you're fantasies and lifestyle are totally harmless.

Could anyone direct me to some forums where I could do some roleplay? [Removed]

Already beginning to really like it here, fluffy love and hugs to everyone!! xxxx
    Last edited by LilMonkeyAlex; 18-Sep-2012 at 03:20. Reason: Removed request for contact info

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickMani View Post
    Thanks Chester

Thanks for the help. I am looking for somewhere to role play, but its great to know there's a place where I can get support and bounce ideas around, I'm sure you all know how trying it can be when the world won't accept you for who you are, even if you're fantasies and lifestyle are totally harmless.

Could anyone direct me to some forums where I could do some roleplay? [Removed]

Already beginning to really like it here, fluffy love and hugs to everyone!! xxxx

Hey there, PatrickManI. Welcome to ADISC!

I know there are a few different roleplaying communities out there. Some are 18+ and can't be linked to or even mentioned on here, because this is a teen friendly website, but you could probably google "ABDL Roleplay" and come up with something. Also, again as a safety precaution to protect teens and other's privacy, we don't allow anyone to ask for contact information in the public areas of the forum. If you make a friend on here and want to get IM information from them privately, that is OK. I only ask that you don't ask for it on the thread. Also, I know you are looking for a mommy to play with. And there are members here who have been 'adopted' by other members as a fun way to build friendships. Just keep in mind, ADISC is not a dating website.

Other than that... this is a great place for the other stuff you mentioned... support, ideas, making friends, sharing interests, etc. etc. etc.

We also do have a few areas on here for RP, but you won't really have access to those until after you are an Established Contributor (7 days, 20 posts, no negative rep). We have a RP Forum, but it is not 1 on 1 Mommy/Baby RP. It is more for Roleplaying interesting storylines that involve a plot and adventure. Sometimes they can have a bit of AB stuff tossed in, because we enjoy that here, but they are not for strictly AB/DL roleplays. There is also an RP room in our IRC.

I think it is great that you enjoy the other parts of ADISC and hope you stick around, and good luck on finding a good place to RP too, even if it's not here.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickMani View Post
    Hi guys!

I'm new to the forums, but I've been living a part time ABDL for a while now. I first realized my desire to role-playing as an adult baby was nearly two years ago. I've been doing it on my own in my room, none of my friends or my family know, but I want to indulge my fantasies with other people now, so here I am!

I first got into ABDL when I wet the bed round my mates house when I was 19. My friends found out, but rather than feeling ashamed, I felt liberated. Since then I've wanted to wear a nappy (diaper) 24/7, but sometimes there's a danger of being seen when I'm down the pub or messing around...

I haven't read around the forums much yet. Can anyone give me any advice on how to get into some baby mode online babyplay? )
    I'd like to find a mummy (mommy ) to play with online. Maybe oneday I'd like to meet up with one to play mummy and baby.

My favourite toy is stretch armstrong ) I know he's kind of old for me, but I just love him!

Hope to hear from you guys sooooooon x
    Hello Sir,

Should you need any advice on wearing and being discreet, please drop me a personal message. I am an outgoing 34yo who wears nappies and plastic pants 24/7, and dont worry or even think about it!

M x

Quote Originally Posted by Soilednappies View Post
    Hello Sir,

Should you need any advice on wearing and being discreet, please drop me a personal message. I am an outgoing 34yo who wears nappies and plastic pants 24/7, and dont worry or even think about it!

M x
    I think it is great that you want to help out and share advice. But... just a reminder, neither of you can send Private Messages until you have reached Established Contributor Status. (click here for more info)

Shouldn't be too long before you guys are qualified. I just thought I would let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by LilMonkeyAlex View Post
    I think it is great that you want to help out and share advice. But... just a reminder, neither of you can send Private Messages until you have reached Established Contributor Status. (click here for more info)

Shouldn't be too long before you guys are qualified. I just thought I would let you know.
    Thanks