Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey! Greetings from Brazil!

Default Hey! Greetings from Brazil!

Uh, hey guys! I'm 17 and have been a DL for my entire life. Never told anyone, btw. I'm into lots of stuff (history, politics, films, gaming, reading). Actually, I am in love with movies and games.

And, I'm brazilian. All the other brazilians I've seen on the ABDL community are kinda creepy, so I don't know anyone from this scenario and probably never will, since people from my country are very close-minded and kind of ignorant (i'm not saying that in a pejorative way). Anyway, since I've been marked as a lurker by the forum (lol), I have finally decided to start posting.

But, hi!
    Last edited by Brazilian; 17-Sep-2012 at 03:55.

Default Re: Hey!

Hey, there.

Another brazilian here, and not the creepy kind (I know what you mean, though. Met my share of crazies).

If you wanna talk sometime, let me know.

Welcome!

Enviado de meu XT910 usando o Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by BrBaby; 16-Sep-2012 at 18:47.

Welcome to ADISC. It is great to see people appear here from countries little represented, especially from a vast territory like Brazil. Creepiness is discouraged on the site, thank goodness, and I haven't seen examples of this among our regular posters, who seem to enjoy openness and honesty. Hope you will give us your ideas and interests from a country many of us know little about. Delighted you have taken the courage to declare yourself! Again, welcome . . .

Thanks!

Great to see I'm not the only brazilian around. Also, it's gonna be great to be practicing my english while I'm participating in the forum.

Brazil is a fun country. I kind of hate it, I would rather prefer living in Canada or Sweden. Even Iceland. Btw, Brazil is not like an african country and we don't have any monkeys or lions at home, lol. The maldistribution of income creates a very segregated country (is that the correct word?). I live in Rio, wich is the biggest social contrast in the whole country. We have beautiful things around and stuff, but public education and healthy sucks. So, most people are ignorant (not their fault) and so people below midclass cannot afford good education to their children. We have great economics, awful social politics.

People from all over the world love our culture. Being a mix of african-european-american culture, it is actually interesting.

What I hate is living among disrespectful people and politicians who stole your money. I also love cold rainy days, so, yeah, I don't belong in Brazil lol.

Astra

Welcome to ADISC! Your English is quite impressive for a second language. It also sounds like you have a wide variety of interests, so you should fit into ADISC well-- as you've probably noticed, we tend to discuss many different things besides the usual AB/DL topics.

I've been to Rio three times, so I know your hometown well. A beautiful city. One thing that surprised me about Rio was how widely available adult diapers ("fraldas geriatricas") were. Many pharmacies seemed to have as much space for adult diapers as for infant diapers, and there were several different brands. In the United States it's much more difficult to find diapers in stores and pharmacies.

Anyway, welcome once again!

Quote Originally Posted by LoneBrazilian View Post
    Uh, hey guys! I'm 17 and have been a DL for my entire life. Never told anyone, btw. I'm into lots of stuff (history, politics, films, gaming, reading). Actually, I am in love with movies and games.

And, I'm brazilian. All the other brazilians I've seen on the ABDL community are kinda creepy, so I don't know anyone from this scenario and probably never will, since people from my country are very close-minded and kind of ignorant (i'm not saying that in a pejorative way). Anyway, since I've been marked as a lurker by the forum (lol), I have finally decided to start posting.

But, hi!
    Hi welcome to ADISC.

Wow cool another Brazilian well from my experience most of the Brazilian in here are nice. And yeah I'm also used ADISC to practicing my English. Your English is very good but people in here don't really fuzz about English. So what kind of history do you like? I prefer 20th Century upwards especially WWII, And what sort of politics you like to talk about?

Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

Quote Originally Posted by Astra View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! Your English is quite impressive for a second language. It also sounds like you have a wide variety of interests, so you should fit into ADISC well-- as you've probably noticed, we tend to discuss many different things besides the usual AB/DL topics.

I've been to Rio three times, so I know your hometown well. A beautiful city. One thing that surprised me about Rio was how widely available adult diapers ("fraldas geriatricas") were. Many pharmacies seemed to have as much space for adult diapers as for infant diapers, and there were several different brands. In the United States it's much more difficult to find diapers in stores and pharmacies.

Anyway, welcome once again!
    Well, that is true. It is very easy to find them, although there are no baby diapers in bigger sizes or pullups like Goodnites here. There are four or five drug stores less than 10 minutes far from my apartment. Sadly, that does not make it easier for me to buy them. =(

I am actually a very normal person and basically only DL. It's even kind of funny that I don't have any interest in the adult baby part (maybe because I am mostly dominant), and, probably, I am only interested in wearing diapers because I had only a few opportunities to try it. If someday I get engaged in a relationship that way, most likely I'll be more attracted to a girlfriend wearing them than myself.

I'm also very aware about the fact that Brazil is very conservative sexually, so it is very hard to see people interested in different fetishes and stuff. Actually, I am kind of thankful for being DL. Having this 'weird' fetish makes it a lot easier for me to understand and be open-minded about pratically everything.

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Hi welcome to ADISC.

Wow cool another Brazilian well from my experience most of the Brazilian in here are nice. And yeah I'm also used ADISC to practicing my English. Your English is very good but people in here don't really fuzz about English. So what kind of history do you like? I prefer 20th Century upwards especially WWII, And what sort of politics you like to talk about?

Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

I have a love affair with contemporary history. WWI and WWII, Cold War, Vietnam, and economic history also (I guess economics move the world, so... Yeah, if you understand the history of economics, you understand everything).

I am very aware about my country politics and politicians. I guess that's and obligation for every citizen. But, I do enjoy international politics a lot.... How the world runs dictated by some countries and their economics. In US politics, I am not very aware about how your system works, but I do hate Mitt Romney and George Bush... Not that Obama was awesome, but was definitely way better than the Bush administration. I do believe in a conspirancy envolving JFK, btw.

Sorry for the long post. Is that is just really, really amazing to be opening myself up to someone in the world =)

I have a love affair with contemporary history. WWI and WWII, Cold War, Vietnam, and economic history also (I guess economics move the world, so... Yeah, if you understand the history of economics, you understand everything).

I am very aware about my country politics and politicians. I guess that's and obligation for every citizen. But, I do enjoy international politics a lot.... How the world runs dictated by some countries and their economics. In US politics, I am not very aware about how your system works, but I do hate Mitt Romney and George Bush... Not that Obama was awesome, but was definitely way better than the Bush administration. I do believe in a conspirancy envolving JFK, btw.

Sorry for the long post. Is that is just really, really amazing to be opening myself up to someone in the world =)
    Yap that's right it's really amazing to be able to communicate with people all over the world.

Yeah we can discussed a lot of things since we got the same interest and yeah Economics not exactly my things but I can keep up with it.

Yeah like good citizen I usually keep up with our current condition but I'm quite bored in Indonesian politics I mean it's about endless Corruption basically. I really wish someday this condition will change.

Well I hate Republican Party of USA especially recently I mean what Bush has done? Starting an endless war against Afghan people, Invade Iraq without proper justification and basically declare war on all Muslim. But let me tell you NOT all muslim like on Osama Bin Laden or Saddam Hussein(Hell he is an Secular and non-Muslim leader), or Qadaffi(Communist). and so on but I like on Obama approach to Muslim world and definitely don't like Romney since he supports Jerusalem as Capital of Israel and war against Iran.

Oh yeah what is your theory about JFK I wondered.

You should definitely watch "JFK: Director's Cut" from Oliver Stone. It's around 3h40m long, but the rythm is amazing and the final scene is just perfect. It explains you everything.

There are many theories about the true murderers of JFK, actually. A cuban mob, the government. Most likely the government, since JFK had a very non-american progressive kind of leadership. There were rumors about him withdrawing the troops in Vietnam, and that war (and all of the others) make some good money to the US economics. It has already been proven that the shot that Oswald did was impossible and the bullet trajectory 'magic'. You should really watch the movie. =)

Republican party, Fox news and all that stuff... Come on. Just unbelievable. Obama was ok. Romney is awful and pathetic. This idea that muslims are suicidal bombers is pathetic. Despite the fundamentalists being kind of dangerous, not every muslim is a terrorist.

About your government being corrupt... Hi-five bro. Here is as bad as where you are. Or even worse. Right now, the high members of the political party "PT", known for being represented by 'Lula' (who governed from 2002-20010), are being judged (the first time ever) for the biggest corruption scandal in our history.

You should definitely watch "JFK: Director's Cut" from Oliver Stone. It's around 3h40m long, but the rythm is amazing and the final scene is just perfect. It explains you everything.

There are many theories about the true murderers of JFK, actually. A cuban mob, the government. Most likely the government, since JFK had a very non-american progressive kind of leadership. There were rumors about him withdrawing the troops in Vietnam, and that war (and all of the others) make some good money to the US economics. It has already been proven that the shot that Oswald did was impossible and the bullet trajectory 'magic'. You should really watch the movie. =)

Republican party, Fox news and all that stuff... Come on. Just unbelievable. Obama was ok. Romney is awful and pathetic. This idea that muslims are suicidal bombers is pathetic. Despite the fundamentalists being kind of dangerous, not every muslim is a terrorist.

About your government being corrupt... Hi-five bro. Here is as bad as where you are. Or even worse. Right now, the high members of the political party "PT", known for being represented by 'Lula' (who governed from 2002-20010), are being judged (the first time ever) for the biggest corruption scandal in our history.
    Yeah I should see that. Yeah there are many theories Cuban, CIA, Mafia and lat the Israelis. I personally believe JFK is probably killed by join CIA-Israel since they have both the motives (JFK blamed CIA for failure of Bay of Pigs Invasion while CIA blamed JFK for its "weak" leadership and Israelis were angry because JFK is denied access to Nuclear technology and threat to arms embargo Israel to pursue peace with Mid-East countries). And yeah Oswald shot is impossible nobody can't replicate Oswald shot(Which is weird since he is never received Sniper training he only got Marksmen which is above regular infantry but below Sniper). Even famous sniper Carlos Hatchcock(He do the impossible shot like shooting through the scope and killed the sniper which is almost impossible shot in Combat).

I agree not all muslim are terrorist that want to kill western people. I absolutely agree fundamentalism is dangerous for every religion I mean there are many Fundamentalist Zionist in Israel, Fundamentalist Christian and so on. Oh yeah We just got an terrorist attack recently Police Shooting that kills total of Five Police and the suspect is from new branch of Islamic Fundamentalism. I wonder how this thing is going to end.

Hi-Five mate that is the problem with Third World Government they all sucks. Now the hot issue here is Representatives on Parliament caught on traveling while in overseas duty with taxes money. That news replaced the Arrest of Chairman of ruling Party in Indonesia the Democratic Party for corruption charges. people say it will badly effect them on 2014 election. Of one of the outrageous thing in our democracy is that we have 40 official party!.