Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey!

Default Hey!

Hey!

I'm Chris, a dl from Reading. Love to chat & meet with people. I've been into this since i was a teen but have only just joined this site - hope you're all friendly!

Outside of nappies i am in a water polo team and swim regularly, love to travel and really want to go to Canada again - amazing place!

Feel free to say hi!

Hey, Chris. Welcome to ADISC. Since I joined I have found this a very friendly site and have been able to take part in many discussions with like-minded people from all over the world. I once had a relative living in Reading University on a year's appointment, so was able to visit the town frequently.
    I like the philosophical tone of your tagline!

Thank you, it's a quote i nicked from Disraeli :-p

The uni campus is beautiful, but the town's pretty quiet tbh, nice enough though!

super

Hey Chris,
    Gald to join this site!I come from People's Republic of China ,and I am wondering where r u from?

Supersam1223

Default Hey!

Quote Originally Posted by super View Post
    Hey Chris,
    Gald to join this site!I come from People's Republic of China ,and I am wondering where r u from?
    Reading is in the south of England.

Hey, like Supersam1223 says, Reading is in the South, near to London. I am from Manchester though :-)

Hi Chris,

I live in Gloucester so not far and regularly "Attend" meetings on the M4 Corridor (Not to many Nappy related puns!)

Be great to chat and see what we UK boys have in common.

Welcome to the site

M x

Default Hey!

Welcome Chris ^^ Manchester lad myself. Pop in regularly! You'll love it here

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamSoftpaw View Post
    Welcome Chris ^^ Manchester lad myself. Pop in regularly! You'll love it here
    lol, i am from Manchester - I do love it there!!! :-D

But, unfortunately, i could only find a job down south :-(

Default Hey!

Quote Originally Posted by chris1987 View Post
    lol, i am from Manchester - I do love it there!!! :-D

But, unfortunately, i could only find a job down south :-(
    I meant "here" as in the site XD