Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bought a pack of Tranquility ATN

Default Bought a pack of Tranquility ATN

So I finally bought a pack of more premium diapers. I decided to stop by a local medical supply store yesterday and see what they had, and they carried the Tranquility ATN, and I gave one a try tonight. I could tell immediately it was better quality than the Certainty briefs I'd been wearing, and it felt more comfortable I think. The reviews I'd read weren't kidding about the noise though. I'll need to figure out something if I'm going to wear around others. Unfortunately, it leaked pretty bad on me, but I think that is because I didn't put the tapes on right the first time and I couldn't reposition them (people also weren't kidding about the tapes being garbage). I need something that I can sit in and reliably wet a lot though. I hope to try wearing to a cinema eventually. I could definitely tell they were more absorbent though. Assuming I can figure out how to stop the leaking I think I'm really going to like them.

ATN's are great in my opinion, but like all diapers, you need to make sure you have a good fit to ensure that no leaks occur. I like the Tranquility ATN a lot, although I haven't had them in awhile so they may have changed since the last time I had them. Anyways, see if taping it up differently helps keep them from leaking, if that still doesn't work then check the size that you bought and see if you bought the right size.

I like tranquility ATM quite a bit for the type of diaper that they are. They do wick a lot of moisture so that the back of your diaper is full of pee also. Like previously mentioned, you have to have the tapes snug and The diaper almost perfectly taped against your butt and body.... I have a few of them that I wear from time to time when I don't want to waste a belliesimo. I like molicare super plus and wellness overnights in the same fashion that I appreciate ATN. They sell all of these on abuniverse. You should check it out if you have the ability to purchase online.

Quote Originally Posted by Symmetry7 View Post
    You should check it out if you have the ability to purchase online.
    I really don't have that ability, so it looks like Tranquility is my only option for a premium diaper. Not that I'm complaining too much. I think that once I get a hang of the tapes I'm really going to like them.

I find it sad that you consider Tranquility as premium diapers.

IMO, Premiums diapers start with Tena brand and up. The up part is not made in USA.

Tranquility ATN are my favorite diaper for daily use. I can usely wet it about 3 time before changing into a new one. If i want to wear longer then that, dry 24/7 hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by bob111 View Post
    I find it sad that you consider Tranquility as premium diapers.

IMO, Premiums diapers start with Tena brand and up. The up part is not made in USA.
    Uh where do you think Dry's 24/7's are made at...

I tried them (dry24/7), I was not impressed.
    I still think Tena make better products.

Tranquility ATN is an alright diaper. It can hold enough, but it's not confortable to me and it's noisy. For serious use, it's on par with cheap brands.

Noise aside, the ATNs do hold a pretty decent amount and are fantastic for messing. They can get a bit bulky when they are full but that being a bad thing is just a matter of opinion.

For me, the Medium ATN's provide a great fit. The tapes aren't the greatest, but they are easily improved my using a couple strips of packing tape to make a landing zone, like on more premium diapers. For overnight use, I generally make a stuffer out of a baby diaper. This set-up is not as luxurious as a Bambino, but it is effective, and much more affordable.
    Last edited by Trevor; 17-Sep-2012 at 06:17. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.