Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi guys, I am a DL/AB curious guy from US. Had some ups and downs with the whole thing, but I am finally getting to the point of acceptance with myself. Anyway, see you guys around the forums!

Welcome to the site NHK! Glad to have you here.

Just incase you missed it, here are the rules: http://www.adisc.org/forum/news/697-rules.html

How about you tell us a little bit about yourself, so we can get to know you better and help make a new friend here?

Well I just started going to college, taking general classes at the moment, not really sure what I want to major in. I enjoy gaming, fishing, and history. Not sure what else to say .

Quote Originally Posted by NHK View Post
    Well I just started going to college, taking general classes at the moment, not really sure what I want to major in. I enjoy gaming, fishing, and history. Not sure what else to say .
    Ah, another gamer on ADISC. Always good. Xbox, PS3?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowhawk View Post
    Ah, another gamer on ADISC. Always good. Xbox, PS3?
    Neither , PC. If I had to choose between those consoles, I prefer PS3. Never really played an Xbox much.

Quote Originally Posted by NHK View Post
    Hi guys, I am a DL/AB curious guy from US. Had some ups and downs with the whole thing, but I am finally getting to the point of acceptance with myself. Anyway, see you guys around the forums!
    Hi NHK welcome to ADISC.

You know your name remind me of some foreign TV station. I also like history what kind of history you into? I'm mostly into 20th century upwards especially WWII. Oh yeah I hope you don't mind I'm an Xbox guy. Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Hi NHK welcome to ADISC.

You know your name remind me of some foreign TV station. I also like history what kind of history you into? I'm mostly into 20th century upwards especially WWII. Oh yeah I hope you don't mind I'm an Xbox guy. Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.
    Mostly Classical (Rome, Greece, Assyrians). But I enjoy Victorian era, and WW1-2 stuff. Name is from an anime.