Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ways to change yourself after poopy?

Default Ways to change yourself after poopy?

I love to poop my diapers. However, it's a huge pain in the ass (sometimes literally lol) to change myself afterwards. I don't have anyone to change my diapers and when I do poop, it's pretty much always at night, so no showers. Any tips? I usually just use wet toilet paper, but that takes too long, it leaves shreds of ripped toilet paper on my butt, and it's just plain uncomfortable, so I'm trying to look for more efficient solutions. I've been trying to steal some of my mom's wipes, sooooo... Yeah.
    Last edited by Meowstic; 16-Sep-2012 at 03:41.

Falkio

Use lots and lots of wipes. Buy a box of them, and a can of Oust so the room doesnt smell. Stand over a towel, wipe, and deposit everything in the used diaper. That in turn goes in a plastic bag with a cheap car air freshener. Get rid of everything ASAP.

The shower is much easier though.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by SoakedGoodnites View Post
    it's pretty much always at night, so no showers. Any tips?
    don't mess at night

Quote Originally Posted by Falkio View Post
    Use lots and lots of wipes. Buy a box of them, and a can of Oust so the room doesnt smell. Stand over a towel, wipe, and deposit everything in the used diaper. That in turn goes in a plastic bag with a cheap car air freshener. Get rid of everything ASAP.

The shower is much easier though.
    Wipes? I can't really go out to buy them, so I've been trying to steal some of my mother's lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    don't mess at night
    Well, there's no other time for me to poop in a diaper. And I'm a DL, soooooo... Yeah, that would be like a dog without a bone.

I would get a few bags ready to throw the mess into. Empty out all of the poop you can into the toliet first, then throw it into a few plastic bags and tie it. Take a quick shower, and then throw it in the outside bin.

Falkio

Not to be mean, but if you can't shower or buy wipes, you might reconsider if messing is so impractical at this point. Take Cherub's advice and do it during the day maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Falkio View Post
    Not to be mean, but if you can't shower or buy wipes, you might reconsider if messing is so impractical at this point. Take Cherub's advice and do it during the day maybe?
    I can't during the day. People.

What I like to do is use wet paper towels. It is much easier that way and they are more sturdy than toilet paper. Also, after you use the nappy and are changing, be sure to scoop off as much off yourself as humanly possible. Then, begin the rest of the clean up process and be sure to start with the outer most part of your bum so as to avoid a, excuse the pun, s***-ton of smearing. Like everyone else was saying toss the poo from the nappy in the toilet and put the diaper along with all the towels and the like in a plastic bag and toss that ASAP.

Take a shower after you poop! The shower is the best source for cleaning yourself

Why can't you take a shower at night? It's not odd to take a shower at night. Unless if by night you mean midnight or something when everyone is asleep.