Thread: I guess I should introduce myself

Default I guess I should introduce myself

I maybe new to this forum, but I'm not new to the world of ABDL. I have been a fan of viewing pictures and reading stories about regression, mostly from anime characters, since I saw some edited pictures of Goten and Trunks in diapers. That was roughly 8 years ago. I will admit that I don't practice ABDL myself, but I don't mind anyone that does. Just know I'm an open minded individual that tries not to be judgmental. I may not comment too much, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy good stories and good pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by bigddan11 View Post
    I maybe new to this forum, but I'm not new to the world of ABDL. I have been a fan of viewing pictures and reading stories about regression, mostly from anime characters, since I saw some edited pictures of Goten and Trunks in diapers. That was roughly 8 years ago. I will admit that I don't practice ABDL myself, but I don't mind anyone that does. Just know I'm an open minded individual that tries not to be judgmental. I may not comment too much, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy good stories and good pictures.
    Hey BigDDan11, Welcome to ADISC!

I think it's cool that you are so interested in the ABDL world, even if you don't consider yourself to be one... yet :P. ADISC's Story Forum is pretty awesome. The Staff goes a great job of making sure we have some pretty well written stories that are more than just the dirty diaper stories you may find on other sites.

As far as images go... well, some users share images of themselves in diapers or some of their collections or drawings and stuff, but I wouldn't really consider ADISC a diaper picture website. So it sounds like we may have some of what you are looking for, but keep in mind, this is a teen friendly (PG-13) website primarily focused on support and community. It is not "just another fetish site". You won't find any adult content on here.

So besides your interests in ABDLism... what other things are you into? What kind of things do you do for fun? Tell us a little bit about you. Do you have a job? A girlfriend, boyfriend, significant other?

I really do hope you enjoy what ADISC has to offer for you, but it may or may not be what you are looking for. If you decide to stick around though, then Welcome!