Thread: Here I go... 24/7

Default Here I go... 24/7

I have the chance to go padded 24/7 for the next week or so! yeah! I'm pretty new to this so I'll take all the help, advice, and encouragement I can get. I'll keep you updated. Here I go...

TronBaby

Good luck ! no cheating

Keep your diaper area sanitary and, you will have a blast. Unless you like a little diaper rash.

Go out to the store and stock all your needfull things before you get started.
    Interuptions durring your fun time will make it hard to get back in the groove, that is, unless going out diapered is part of your scene.

Good luck - I've been 24/7 for over a year and I've loved it

You might find the ADISC 24/7 group to be a good place to ask questions.

hmmm... wetting is harder than i remembered for the first few times. need to go but stand there straining, relaxing, thinking / not thinking.... frustrating. finally went to the bathroom, opened toilet, closed eyes and stood there thinking about going and finally went in my diaper. have managed to leak a little here and there since, but when it starts its like it clamps off in just a few seconds. starts to feel nice and then stops. ugh!

Quote Originally Posted by drynewbie212 View Post
    hmmm... wetting is harder than i remembered for the first few times. need to go but stand there straining, relaxing, thinking / not thinking.... frustrating. finally went to the bathroom, opened toilet, closed eyes and stood there thinking about going and finally went in my diaper. have managed to leak a little here and there since, but when it starts its like it clamps off in just a few seconds. starts to feel nice and then stops. ugh!
    I'm sure it'll get easier - Keep with it

It'll come easier. Probably after overnight when you getup the next morning.