Thread: Fasten cloth nappy without pins.

Default Fasten cloth nappy without pins.

Any way to fasten a towel (folded beach towel to be specific) nappy without safety pins?

I'm asking because all the shops are shut and I want to wear cloth since I am out of disposable. Though I think ordering a snappi may be a good idea in the future.

snappi's are only good for cloth diapers, safety pins can be used to pin stuff to other stuff. For example I put my gym locker key on my swimming trucks with a safety pin rather just putting it in a open pocket.

Grab a stapler and staple from the back! Of course, you get to pry 'em out afterwards! Definitely head to a fabric store at your next opportunity and swipe some diaper pins.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    snappi's are only good for cloth diapers, safety pins can be used to pin stuff to other stuff.
    A Snappi would probably work...

Quote Originally Posted by SnappiBaby.com
    Snappi®s WORK BEST with terry cloth diapers, cotton prefolds (Chinese or DSQ), and other cloth diapers with a loose enough weave for the Snappi® to hook into. They DO NOT work well with tightly woven diapers.
    ...but my inclination would be to really push the teeth in, as otherwise they'd probably rip those little loops of thread right out!

Another option, which I'm auditioning right now, is the Boingo. They operate on the same principle as Snappis, but are designed to work in pairs just like diaper pins, so you don't have to worry about the sizing. So far, my experience has been very positive. Mini review coming soon.