Thread: Newhand in

super

Default Newhand in

Hi,
    I'm from China,and i am very appreciated if there is someo who want to make friends with me .
    We can talk a lot about my country also your coutry ,that will be very fantastic !

SkarTiger

Quote Originally Posted by super View Post
    Hi,
    I'm from China,and i am very appreciated if there is someo who want to make friends with me .
    We can talk a lot about my country also your coutry ,that will be very fantastic !
    Hi super

I'm SkarTiger (although you can call me Skar). I'm from Wales in the UK. I'm 14 and I'm a TB/DL/BF/DF/Sissy which is a mouthful to say If I may ask, where in China are you from? The People's Republic, Hong Kong?
    Feel free to ask any questions about me (this is my first time greeting newbies )
    Skar

Hi,
    Hi welcome to ADISC.

I'm sorry to ask you very early but which part of China you come from? People's Republic of China or Republic of China?. It is awesome to have more Asian in ADISC we have small group in here. you should check it sometimes. That would be awesome too/ to tell ecah others way of life. Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

Amazing to have someone join us from China's Shandong Province, which I discover is right up on the North East seacoast of the People's Republic. As Archer says Asians are not well represented on the site and it is great to have more joining. Please tell us about your area, people and interests because even people who have travelled a lot are not likely to have been to your territory. It is an area of a long, interesting history.

I almost managed to visit China from Pakistan along the Karakorum highway many years ago, but at that stage the border was only open to people of local nationality. I came within 50 miles of your country! Hearty welcome. Paul.
    Last edited by sypl; 17-Sep-2012 at 16:07.

super

Hi Skar,
    Nice to get rely from your.I'm from shandong province in People's Republic of China .I feel quite strange cause ,you know ,in my mind ,there is only one China in this world(no other means ).
    I am now 25,and my English name is ALEX(but i cannot ues this name as my user name in this forum ).Do you know about china ?maybe i can tell you some ,pls let me know which part are you intereste in ?
    yours ,
    alex.

Hi guy,
    I am from shandong province in People's Republic of China .I am wondering if your are from a country in asia?
    Surely I will visit the part you recommended and sincerely hope to make more friends there!
    yours,
    alex

- - - Updated - - -

hi paul,
    sounds like u r very interested in my hometown,tks!
    sorry for your cannot coming to my country. shandong is very popular ,for the sake of a very famous celebrity ,that is :Confucius,and duo to the profound effection of confucianism,people here are very friendly and warm-hearted. Food is also very delicious with lots of welcome specialty,such as zhoucun shaobing and dezhou paji(i donnot know how to translate them ,sorry)。If you want to see ,I can send u pictures of them.
    sincerely i want u to visit our country,and i will be ur guide!
    yours,
    alex
    Last edited by Trevor; 17-Sep-2012 at 03:23. Reason: merging posts.

Hi guy,
    I am from shandong province in People's Republic of China .I am wondering if your are from a country in asia?
    Surely I will visit the part you recommended and sincerely hope to make more friends there!
    yours,
    alex
    Hi Alex.

Yeah it's basically political issues I mean(I'm sorry I really like politics and history) since Chinese Civil Wars end in 1948?. The Nationalist(Kuomintang) led by Chiang Kai Shek fled to Taiwan and basically china is split in two the Nationalist in Taiwan, and Communist in Mainland China. Wow cool so you are form Shandong Province in China? I really want to go mainland china someday and yeah I really want to go to Military Museum of the Chinese People's Revolution in Beijing.

And as you guess I'm from South east Asia from tiny island country called Indonesia. It would be cool for us to exchange knowledge on each other. So what you like to know? I really like History and Politics but I can talk anything.

Hi,
    Hello and welcome! One of my great pleasures as a graduate student at a large university is having become friends with people from all over the world, including China. I know they bring excellent and new perspectives on the Universe compared to what I know and vice versa, and I'm sure you'll do the same. At some point I'll have to pick your brain a bit about diaper shopping there (not exactly something I am willing to ask my cohorts here about), but first, I (and I'm sure everyone else) would love to hear more about you. What sorts of things do you do for fun? Any games, hobbies, interests, activities?

And again, welcome!

super

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDragonAurkarm View Post
    Hello and welcome! One of my great pleasures as a graduate student at a large university is having become friends with people from all over the world, including China. I know they bring excellent and new perspectives on the Universe compared to what I know and vice versa, and I'm sure you'll do the same. At some point I'll have to pick your brain a bit about diaper shopping there (not exactly something I am willing to ask my cohorts here about), but first, I (and I'm sure everyone else) would love to hear more about you. What sorts of things do you do for fun? Any games, hobbies, interests, activities?

And again, welcome!
    Tks for your welcome. As a staff working in a factory dealing with international trade ,what I want is to improve my English,both speaking and writting are included.Maybe someone think my fun is freak,but it is the truth.Not only me ,a large quantity of stuff have this fun.Of course ,the process is boring,but the result is good. In addition to this essential thing,I am a fun of music,and I think I am quite good at singing.Football is my hobby too,but lettle time can be spent on it.
    Now,let me know sth about you?By the way,where are you from?
    Best rgds!