Thread: hi there

Default hi there

Hi, I'm ben.

Im in the military, ive known I liked diapers since around the time i started middle school. I like country music and working out.

Quote Originally Posted by babybz View Post
    Hi, I'm ben.

Im in the military, ive known I liked diapers since around the time i started middle school. I like country music and working out.
    Hey ben! Welcome to ADISC!

That's really cool that you are in the military, I've wanted to join the military before, but to my knowledge they won't let me go into boot camp. Is liking diapers in the military hard on you? I don't know what you are doing in the military of course, but I imagine there must be difficulties with being posted somewhere (in a room with many other people possibly?).

Anyways! I'm not a fan of country music too much, except Taylor Swift. I like more of the new-age music (Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Ke$ha, etc.) and soft rock songs as well (Simple Plan for example).

Hope you are enjoying your time on ADISC, and I look forward to seeing your reply

- Lobie