Thread: New user to this site

Default New user to this site

Hello,

My name is Aaron and I am new to this website. I could never mustard up the courage to register with any of these sites before, so i'd figure that i'd at least try to give this a shot. I am a diaper lover at heart and have been into diapers since the age of 4 years old. I have tried Depends, Secure X Plus, Bambino's, (Classico and Bellissimo's) and also ABU SDK diapers. I really enjoy the bulkiness of it all and it feels like heaven at home with one of these between your legs lol.

I have never seen such a community like this on here before. Ever since the invention of the internet, I thought that I was alone and wierd for liking diapers.

Welcome, so glad you came here, it's one of the best of "these kinds of sites".

Well since we now know you like diapers ( What!?!? inconceivable! ) How about telling us a tad about yourself? What do you do, some hobbies maybe?

Falkio

Quote Originally Posted by Buggs2012 View Post
    Hello,

My name is Aaron and I am new to this website. I could never mustard up the courage to register with any of these sites before, so i'd figure that i'd at least try to give this a shot. I am a diaper lover at heart and have been into diapers since the age of 4 years old. I have tried Depends, Secure X Plus, Bambino's, (Classico and Bellissimo's) and also ABU SDK diapers. I really enjoy the bulkiness of it all and it feels like heaven at home with one of these between your legs lol.

I have never seen such a community like this on here before. Ever since the invention of the internet, I thought that I was alone and wierd for liking diapers.
    Welcome to ADISC, Buggs2012.

It sounds like you've been curious about your interests for awhile, but haven't made any contact yet. Let me say that ADISC is one of the best places to start! We pride ourselves on being safe, mature, and accepting of people. If I may ask, of all the diapers you've tried, which one is your favorite? I love SDK's myself. They're just like Pampers from the 90's. So perfect for a daddy with your daddy.

Do you have any hobbies? I grow edible mushrooms and am just starting to garden. Its great fun.

I hope to see you posting around. If you continue to make quality contributions, you'll unlock our IRC chat and a special forum for EC+. Both features are worth the effort.

Best regards. Please enjoy your stay.