Thread: PS+ users or PS3 borderland players?

Default PS+ users or PS3 borderland players?

this past month Sony offered borderlands for free to PS+ users. I play the hell out of borderlands on Steam but I love it enough I downloaded it and bough all it's DLC for my PS3.

so anyone else play borderlands on the PS3 and if so, anyone want to start a new game? I already have a roland (soilder) bulid at level 51 or 52. Of course a person can always use willow tree to build a custom save.

I don't like people who build weapons or, shields or class mods however. I don't really plan to get borderlands 2 for the PS3 even though my PC gaming rig is currently down.

Default Re: PS+ users or PS3 borderland players?

Oh I love borderlands. I have the 2nd one preordered. However, being in Engineering school, I don't have much time to play games.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    Oh I love borderlands. I have the 2nd one preordered. However, being in Engineering school, I don't have much time to play games.
    Well if you ever want to you can add me on PSN. and if you haven't checked it out PS+ is rather great since even after games are off the free list, you can still download them if you checked them out from the PSN store them.

like say the Simpsons arcade game. that was free for me on PS+, if i deleted it from my HDD I can go in and re download it as long as im a PS+ member. Also if my sub to PS+ lapses and i rejoin i can still re download the simpsons arcade game.

oh also you get 1GB of online cloud save game storage and just about everything auto-updates, game patches and the system verisons.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Well if you ever want to you can add me on PSN. and if you haven't checked it out PS+ is rather great since even after games are off the free list, you can still download them if you checked them out from the PSN store them.

like say the Simpsons arcade game. that was free for me on PS+, if i deleted it from my HDD I can go in and re download it as long as im a PS+ member. Also if my sub to PS+ lapses and i rejoin i can still re download the simpsons arcade game.

oh also you get 1GB of online cloud save game storage and just about everything auto-updates, game patches and the system verisons.
    Oh, I know how good PS+ is. I've had it since the first week it was available lol. And check your PM inbox