Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hiya my name is Bianca and I am an Aspie Baby girl that just happens to be Transgender!

Red face Hiya my name is Bianca and I am an Aspie Baby girl that just happens to be Transgender!

So Yeah I am a ABDL Diaper Lover/Babyfur. and I am sitting here sucking on my paci and sad I am out of Diapers and wishing someone would give me a job LOL.....

Welcome to the site, Bianca! I hope you have fun here. Just incase you haven't already read them here is a link to the rules of the site:http://www.adisc.org/forum/news/697-rules.html

How about you tell us a little bit about things you like to do that aren't related to AB/DL'ism? It helps everyone get to know you a bit better, and makes it easier for people to find friends.

Aspie, transgender, ABDL and Babyfur?
    wow I'd love to get to know you! (though I haven't even introduced myself yet, eep!)
    Welcome, and I hope you find good company and support here

Glad to meet you BabyBinks and I hope you get a job soon. So you can get a diaper resupply.

Hey welcome!
    I see you like bambino bellissimos!, I'm looking for work too, sucks doesn't it! Good luck on finding it!

LittleDrummerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBinks View Post
    So Yeah I am a ABDL Diaper Lover/Babyfur. and I am sitting here sucking on my paci and sad I am out of Diapers and wishing someone would give me a job LOL.....
    Aspie as in asperger's syndrome and transgender as in male => female transsexual (transgender is commonly mistaken, but it's the wrong word)? Me too! *Hifives*

Yeah and yeah and yup it is what most people know LOL.

I have asperger's as well. It's quite at the more extreme end.

Well Shadowhawk I have lots of interest's. Cycling is and always have been huge on my list, anything to do with food,and Computers. I love the outdoors so things like fishing,camping Hunting, I miss my horses used to take them out to my uncles ranch in Colorado and go out hunting on BLM lands.

I've got Asperger's too, and I've been told that its a very mild case, but who knows? Its great to meet you!