Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So I think my bestfriend...

Default So I think my bestfriend...

is also a diaperlover. I happen to cross by a tumblr picture of what I think is one of my very good friend in diapers. The reason why I think this is because he has the same features (tone body, somewhat hairy legs, hairstyle, and skin color) as my best friend, but i'm not entierely sure. Now i'm just wondering if it's him or not because I swear they do look alike

Rika

I wouldn't bet on it. That could end really badly if you asked him about it. If you really really think it could be, then ask the person who posted the picture. But odds aren't very good.

Yeah, I won't say anything O.o
    I wouldn't bet on it either and i'm not willing to risk our friendship because of this hunch.

Unless there is some concrete way of identifying him in that picture (birthmarks, tattoos, the room looks EXACTLY, not similar, to his room.) Then just pass it off as two people who look similar. If you do insist on finding out if it's him, and you would be doing so at the risk of being found out yourself, then crop the diaper out of the picture and ask, off hand, if he recognizes the picture. If he says yes, then approach the subject as gingerly as possible, not giving any hints that you're a AB/DL.

Though I would suggest going with the first option.

Yeah, i failed to mention he has tattoos on his arms. The picture taken is pretty much a side view of him "sleeping" and he is hiding his arms underneath the pillow so there's no way of knowing. The picture where it was taken is not from his house, so it could be possibly be from his other house or his dorm at school (that I never been to) so that's one down haha. Also, i'm not gonna press this any further like invading his privacy and looking through his stuff.

ok well just approach him slowly about it. and when you tell/ask him that you think/know that it was him/her just tell him/her that your ok and that you don't judge. and would try to help him in way that you can.

Quote Originally Posted by mellow1920 View Post
    ok well just approach him slowly about it. and when you tell/ask him that you think/know that it was him/her just tell him/her that your ok and that you don't judge. and would try to help him in way that you can.
    That would be a good idea, but then the question would come up as to how he found the picture in the first place, and if his hunch is wrong, then that is just a very awkward situation.

Well I think most of us have mini panic attacks when diapers randomly come up in normal conversation. Drop a few casual comments that are diaper related just to gauge his reaction. Just dont expose yourself by doing it.

TronBaby

Quote Originally Posted by Crinklebuttt View Post
    Well I think most of us have mini panic attacks when diapers randomly come up in normal conversation. Drop a few casual comments that are diaper related just to gauge his reaction. Just dont expose yourself by doing it.
    This is a very intuitive sugestion
    You could even take it one step futher with a "set up" ... leave a diaper in a public-ish location where you know the two of you will be. Then, gauge his reaction to it's presence.
    I know if it were me ,I would'nt be able to take my eyes off of it for very long.
    Last edited by TronBaby; 14-Sep-2012 at 22:56. Reason: how do i beat this double post bug?

Nah, I'm not gonna approach this any further. Like yeah it would be cool if I knew another DL, especially if it's my bestfriend. Maybe sometime in the future if i ever fine any solid evidence.