Thread: Hello (:

SissyColllin

Default Hello (:

Hi guys of ADISC I am new here (:
    A little about myself
    My name is collin and im a sissy
    Do i wear: yes Huggies Pull Ups

I guess you can say I am transgender of wanting to be a little girl instead of being a guy @ 13

I have not told anyone that I wear

My baby accs:
    Pacfier

Thank You All (: <3

Quote Originally Posted by SissyColllin View Post
    Hi guys of ADISC I am new here (:
    A little about myself
    My name is collin and im a sissy
    Do i wear: yes Huggies Pull Ups

I guess you can say I am transgender of wanting to be a little girl instead of being a guy @ 13

I have not told anyone that I wear

My baby accs:
    Pacfier

Thank You All (: <3
    Heya Collin, Welcome to ADISC!

I think it is kinda cool that you are already beginning to figure yourself out at such a young age. I know that being so young already has its own struggles, let alone being a diaper lover and also wanting to be a different gender than what you were born.

I am just curious, since so many younger teens always ask about this, maybe you could help them out a bit. If no one knows you wear, how do you acquire diapers at such a young age, and same question for the pacifier?

Also, I think it would be great to know a little bit about you apart from your interest in diapers and baby stuff. I am assuming you are still in school. How is school going for you? Are you in any sports or clubs? What do you like to do for fun?

I really do hope that you enjoy yourself here on ADISC and meet lots of new friends. Good luck to you and welcome!

Hi i m also new here i also wear but i haven't worn a diaper in the last 3 or 4 years. i m 19.