View Poll Results: Would You Like to See a Comic Featuring Diaperfur/Babyfurs in the Future?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes Please!

54 93.10%
  • No, Thank You

4 6.90%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Poll for Possible Diaperfur manga. Right Here.

CrinkleKat

Thumbs up Poll for Possible Diaperfur manga. Right Here.

Hello all!
    Quick question: would any members out there be interested in seeing a Diaperfur manga in the future? It may be a possibility, if I can garner support...
    I hate to get everyone's hopes up, as nothing's been finalized at the moment. Even still, I'd love to hear your input on the matter! More to come as news develops^^
    ~Kitten~
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled2.jpg 
Views:	2747 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	14114  

I like that picture. I vote you stop so I don't become a furry.

Quote Originally Posted by ElliottABDL View Post
    Hell yes I would~

Make me a character :P
    Me too!

Cygnus

I'm rather indifferent as I am far more fond of good old fashioned type on paper writing, but it would be an interesting project, especially if you were to have a good story to back it up.

I vote do what you want, because you're the artist and it's up to you how to throw your thoughts into the world. Your ideas are a slave to no one!

SkarTiger

I'm with Cygnus on this but you're the person who'll end up doing it so the choice is plainly yours. Diaperfur comics have been done before (and I think most of us know what I'm talking about) and some are much better than others. If you have both a very god story to tell and artwork then I'd like to read it

Skar

CrinkleKat

The story I am working on is sort of a continuation of 'the babysitter' by Costa (now called 'Hokkigai' on FA). Costa (who is an EXTREMELY talented artist, btw) wrote the first sixteen or so pages some time ago, before moving on to bigger and better things. However, someone very special to me had requested a while back that I ask for his blessing in carrying on his original mantle. At least, that's how it's meant to start out; I do eventually plan to branch out and establish my own elements, God Willing.
    I'm currently collaborating with another artist to develop a more-indepth storyline, new characters, etc. and hope to have the first few pages done. I have the first two chapters mainly plotted out, and a few concept works done. The main thing I'm waiting on is for Costa to grant me permission to use some of his characters, at least for a little while. Costa's works honestly are what first inspired me to take up drawing and I truly respect him as an artist. The last thing that I would ever want to do is offend him, so I'm afraid I must wait for him to contact me before I can proceed.
    I know this may seem like a screwy way to do a project like this, and normally I would forge my own work from scratch. But believe me when I say that I have a very important reason for doing things this way (personal matters, please don't concern yourself^^).

On a lighter note, I've attached a sample of one of the designs we've come up with (albeit a VERY rough cut)
    the character featured is a lioness named 'Sasha', created and owned by Costa/ Hokkigai. All credit goes to him.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scan 6.1.jpg 
Views:	4420 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	14118  

I hope it all works out, Sweetie. I would love for you to be able to continue the comic

Well I'm not furry but I'd love to see your manga. You got my support on this.

Cygnus

Quote Originally Posted by CrinkleKat View Post
    The story I am working on is sort of a continuation of 'the babysitter' by Costa (now called 'Hokkigai' on FA). Costa (who is an EXTREMELY talented artist, btw) wrote the first sixteen or so pages some time ago, before moving on to bigger and better things. However, someone very special to me had requested a while back that I ask for his blessing in carrying on his original mantle. At least, that's how it's meant to start out; I do eventually plan to branch out and establish my own elements, God Willing.
    I'm currently collaborating with another artist to develop a more-indepth storyline, new characters, etc. and hope to have the first few pages done. I have the first two chapters mainly plotted out, and a few concept works done. The main thing I'm waiting on is for Costa to grant me permission to use some of his characters, at least for a little while. Costa's works honestly are what first inspired me to take up drawing and I truly respect him as an artist. The last thing that I would ever want to do is offend him, so I'm afraid I must wait for him to contact me before I can proceed.
    I know this may seem like a screwy way to do a project like this, and normally I would forge my own work from scratch. But believe me when I say that I have a very important reason for doing things this way (personal matters, please don't concern yourself^^).

On a lighter note, I've attached a sample of one of the designs we've come up with (albeit a VERY rough cut)
    the character featured is a lioness named 'Sasha', created and owned by Costa/ Hokkigai. All credit goes to him.
    This actually sounds really interesting. I want to see this now, you've thought more about it than I gave you credit for.