Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cloth diaper covers?

Default Cloth diaper covers?

I have been looking for diaper covers made of cloth (like one would wear over plastic pants. There were two places on etsy talked about on here in another thread. But to avoid necroing that thread I figured I would start a new one. I'm looking more for aesthetic value rather than being leakproof and such.

Thickness does not matter only after it for the looks.

I've found this website which seems awesome and I plan to order from them. You can request custom orders.
    Baby Per Sempre - Home of the Original SnuggleBums Fleece Adult Diaper Covers

So I ordered from the website I mentioned above, and I would recommend it. The price was pretty reasonable cost me about $50 which was a chunk of cash, but the quality is amazing! I would recommend starting with the fleece cover and also order a custom design! ^_^ Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by kashi View Post
    So I ordered from the website I mentioned above, and I would recommend it. The price was pretty reasonable cost me about $50 which was a chunk of cash, but the quality is amazing! I would recommend starting with the fleece cover and also order a custom design! ^_^ Good luck
    Way cool, I am liking what I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Garzilla View Post
    Way cool, I am liking what I see.
    Also message the customer support person ha I got a lot of help, and the design I request came out wonderfully. If you have and image or pattern you want find pictures or describe it and I bet they can pull it off. It wont be picture perfect but it will be close.

Also message the customer support person ha I got a lot of help, and the design I request came out wonderfully. If you have and image or pattern you want find pictures or describe it and I bet they can pull it off. It wont be picture perfect but it will be close.
    I love this because I do a lot of my own design work.

I love this because I do a lot of my own design work.
    Would you be willing to do a design for me per-chance?

Would you be willing to do a design for me per-chance?
    It depends on the design and what you are looking for, and what time I have available.

It depends on the design and what you are looking for, and what time I have available.
    I wanted to get a moon and stars pattern of some kinda. I have no time frame, as to when i need it.