Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Hi i'm new here.

  1. #1

    Post Hi i'm new here.

    Hi, if anyone wants to know more about me let me know and i will tell you anything you want to know. i m a great friend. i m looking for anyone who will let me be open to them about anything. and someone i can trust. i wont tell any secrets nor will i make fun of you or your friends.

  2. #2
    Abnormal

    Default

    Hi there, you should tell us more about yourself!

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by mellow1920 View Post
    Hi, if anyone wants to know more about me let me know and i will tell you anything you want to know. i m a great friend. i m looking for anyone who will let me be open to them about anything. and someone i can trust. i wont tell any secrets nor will i make fun of you or your friends.
    Hi welcome to ADISC.

    Well since you are asking. Could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest? Well my advice is try to be active in here and you gonna find person with same interest and maybe you can be a friends. And from my experience it is take a while but I found many friends here in ADISC. Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Abnormal View Post
    Hi there, you should tell us more about yourself!
    hey, what do you want to know? i mean im willing to tell you or anyone anything about me?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Hi welcome to ADISC.

    Well since you are asking. Could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest? Well my advice is try to be active in here and you gonna find person with same interest and maybe you can be a friends. And from my experience it is take a while but I found many friends here in ADISC. Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.
    well thanks and ok i m into allot and yet i m a virgin. im a very funny, random guy.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by mellow1920 View Post
    well thanks and ok i m into allot and yet i m a virgin. im a very funny, random guy.
    Yeah I can see in your reply you're the funny guy. Well I mean I'm also into a lot of things. Like Cars,Reading,Movies,History,Military,Aircraft,Musi c,Guns,TV,Games and that is a lot of thing. What yours?

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Yeah I can see in your reply you're the funny guy. Well I mean I'm also into a lot of things. Like Cars,Reading,Movies,History,Military,Aircraft,Musi c,Guns,TV,Games and that is a lot of thing. What yours?
    i love car's, watching movies, most kinds of music like rap, country, rock, R&B. i love anime i m currently watching an anime called bleach i have been watching that since '08. i love video games like NBA 2K10, NBA 2K11, NBA 2K12. i love Animals. and i love multitasking. anything else?
    Last edited by LilMonkeyAlex; 14-Sep-2012 at 04:02. Reason: double post

  7. #7

    Default hey here's more about me.

    hey everybody as you already knew i m new here. so i m gonna let you know some stuff about me and my life.

    Was born in March 24th, 1993. I was born to a family that loved me till their divorce. They divorced when i was 2 or 3 years old and my grandmother fought to get me in a custody battle. My 'rents were alcoholics and drug users and felon's(my dad was a felon). My mom never fought for me hard enough to keep me or get me back. Now i have been living in/at my grandmother's house for the last 17 years. I had the worst childhood till i was 5 or 6 years old. The youngest Birthday i can remember was my 7th. I was a A+ student in school till i was 14 or 15. I was put in two Home schooling programs. One was i was supposed to leave my grandmother's house at 12pm and stay at the homeschooling program till 4pm. The second was a house of a family. I was to wake up at 7am or 6:30am and be at their house at 8 or 8:30am. I was their till 3:00pm or 4:30pm depending on the weekday. Then when i turned 16 i was told i could drop out of school. And so i did cause my grandmother couldn't keep paying for everything i had to do to get a education. So at age 17 i started getting into sports like skateboarding and basketball. I did reconnect with my biological mother and my half-sister as well as my blood brother. I even tried to live with them but everyone was arguing and making everyone cry. Now before you say anything i want you all to know that when i was 13 i has anger issues. So i took it upon my self to learn to control my anger. So now i have suppressed my feelings enough that i forgot how to cry(the last time i remember cried was when i was 14) and now i listen to music non-stop everyday all day. I have P.T.S.D(Post Traumatic Stress Disorder). I've had it since i was 5 years old. I have a photographic memory.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by mellow1920 View Post
    i love car's, watching movies, most kinds of music like rap, country, rock, R&B. i love anime i m currently watching an anime called bleach i have been watching that since '08. i love video games like NBA 2K10, NBA 2K11, NBA 2K12. i love Animals. and i love multitasking. anything else?
    Ah sorry mate I haven't online in a while.

    Nice so what kind of cars you like? I basically love any cars and my list is endless but top on my list are: VW Karmann Ghia, Ferrari 250 GTO, Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R (KPGC10), Ford Torino 429 Cobra Jet, Dodge Charger 500. I'm also into music mostly Rap,R&B,Hip-Hop sometimes rock but not so often, I can't say I love anime but I sure enjoy them. Yeah I know Bleach quite popular in here. I love all kinds of game but I usually play FPS(COD and stuff like that), Racing(Forza Motorsport!). Wait I've never seen someone doing "efficient" multi-tasing I find it Impossible.

    PS: Well you can write your own biography then it's so well writen.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Ah sorry mate I haven't online in a while.

    Nice so what kind of cars you like? I basically love any cars and my list is endless but top on my list are: VW Karmann Ghia, Ferrari 250 GTO, Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R (KPGC10), Ford Torino 429 Cobra Jet, Dodge Charger 500. I'm also into music mostly Rap,R&B,Hip-Hop sometimes rock but not so often, I can't say I love anime but I sure enjoy them. Yeah I know Bleach quite popular in here. I love all kinds of game but I usually play FPS(COD and stuff like that), Racing(Forza Motorsport!). Wait I've never seen someone doing "efficient" multi-tasing I find it Impossible.

    PS: Well you can write your own biography then it's so well writen.
    My favorite Cars are the '11 Dodge Challenger, '12 Shelby GT.500KR, '69 Chevy Camero and the new Chevy Camero, Nissan Skyline GTR V-Spec R34, and the new Nissan GTR V-Spec R35. I love Racing Sims, Skateboarding games, And NBA/Basketball games. My life long dream is to be a professional Basketball player.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.