Thread: Hi

Red face Hi

I'm new here and search people who are nice and write with me.
    I'm from Germany and I'm not good in english so sorry.
    I go to school and like all subjekts except english because i'm not very good.
    That is all at first but I think I will write more later.

Quote Originally Posted by babytobi View Post
    I'm new here and search people who are nice and write with me.
    I'm from Germany and I'm not good in english so sorry.
    I go to school and like all subjekts except english because i'm not very good.
    That is all at first but I think I will write more later.
    Hi welcome to ADISC.

It's okay I mean we got many people from all around the world. So could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest? Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

Guten Nacht(It's night in here)

hi
    of course I can tell more about me. My hobbies are Karate and I play the Piano. I like to go to middle age fastivals. and under my costume noone can see my diapers or pullups. My parents know that i like to wear diapers but I need 4 years to argue them that I can decide on my own. Now I have the problem where I can buy real diapers and no dry nites which I wear all the time after my parents dump my last tena.
    I think that's first enough but when someone have more questions i will them answer if they will not endanger my future (I mean my work or my reputation)
    I hope you understand this and sorry for my english once more.

good Night from Germany

Cool. Welcome to the community. Your English isn't all that bad . I love to play piano! What genre do you like to play most? (pop,classical,jazz,etc)

pop, movie music and gamemusic, but also the songs from kyle landry and pianoguys how "all of me"

Welcome to adisc!
    And don't worry, my German is far worse than your english. So don't ask me "sprecken se deutch?" hehe

Quote Originally Posted by babytobi View Post
    hi
    of course I can tell more about me. My hobbies are Karate and I play the Piano. I like to go to middle age fastivals. and under my costume noone can see my diapers or pullups. My parents know that i like to wear diapers but I need 4 years to argue them that I can decide on my own. Now I have the problem where I can buy real diapers and no dry nites which I wear all the time after my parents dump my last tena.
    I think that's first enough but when someone have more questions i will them answer if they will not endanger my future (I mean my work or my reputation)
    I hope you understand this and sorry for my english once more.

good Night from Germany
    Wow you can play piano? awesome I really want to try it but I think I can't do it. Oh yeah your english is not bad and people in here don't fuzz about bad english.

Guten Tag