Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi Everyone !

I'm a big film buff, as I have a PhD in Film History and Visual Studies, my main field of interest in the area being the big technical milestones.

I came here because, obviously, I like or need diapers, I still have trouble sorting that out. Even though I'm more often dry than not, I still consider myself as a bedwetter, just like an alcoholic remains one even if he hasn't drunk once in years.

My main hobbies are going to the movies, obviously, and also music and reading, my favorite genre being fantasy and anticipation books.

As I said before, I still have trouble working out how and why I'm not rid of diapers, and still consider myself someone who needs them. I hope I'll find clues or answers here

I may not be coming here often though : I'm shy and I'm French, which complicates stuff when it comes to communicating

Well, I have to say it, but a great introduction! Much better than most on this site, and from a person who doesn't speak English as a first language, well that was outstanding! Welcome to Adisc. Well done on the PhD, an interesting field to choose for research of that level.

It's great to see you posting about your interests too. I also like film and reading, as well as other pursuits such as the outdoors. Have a great day, and hope to see you again soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Moibb View Post
    Hi Everyone !

I'm a big film buff, as I have a PhD in Film History and Visual Studies, my main field of interest in the area being the big technical milestones.

I came here because, obviously, I like or need diapers, I still have trouble sorting that out. Even though I'm more often dry than not, I still consider myself as a bedwetter, just like an alcoholic remains one even if he hasn't drunk once in years.

My main hobbies are going to the movies, obviously, and also music and reading, my favorite genre being fantasy and anticipation books.

As I said before, I still have trouble working out how and why I'm not rid of diapers, and still consider myself someone who needs them. I hope I'll find clues or answers here

I may not be coming here often though : I'm shy and I'm French, which complicates stuff when it comes to communicating
    Hi welcome to ADISC.

Wow cool you have degree in film history. I love movies and although uncommon for most people its history. I personally enjoy may genre but top on my list is Action, Thriller, Comedy, War. I'm also love reading mostly non-fiction but I also enjoy Thriller novel. And don't worry about language people in here don't make that an issue. Many non-english speaking is in this site. Including Me

Anyway welcome to ADISC.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwidl View Post
    Well, I have to say it, but a great introduction! Much better than most on this site, and from a person who doesn't speak English as a first language, well that was outstanding! Welcome to Adisc. Well done on the PhD, an interesting field to choose for research of that level.

It's great to see you posting about your interests too. I also like film and reading, as well as other pursuits such as the outdoors. Have a great day, and hope to see you again soon!
    And mate I though your first languages is English. So what is your first language then?