Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi I am babeesue. I would love to be able to wear 24/7 and possibly find a daddy. My latest hobby is community theater. I hope to find liked minded people that want and use diapers 24/7. And maybe learn more about being an adult baby....bye for now.

Quote Originally Posted by babeesue View Post
    Hi I am babeesue. I would love to be able to wear 24/7 and possibly find a daddy. My latest hobby is community theater. I hope to find liked minded people that want and use diapers 24/7. And maybe learn more about being an adult baby....bye for now.
    Hiya Sue, welcome to ADISC!

Let me start off by saying that ADISC is not a dating/matchmaking website. So while there is nothing wrong with finding a friend on this site, and maybe someone that wants to 'play' as your daddy online, I wouldn't expect to find an actual "daddy" on this site. That being said, I do really hope you find some good friends and learn a lot from the community.

I have seen lots of people come to ADISC thinking that the coolest thing in the world would be needing diapers 24/7, but after meeting some good friends on here who actually do for medical reasons, I can tell you that the need for diapers would eventually take all of the fun and enjoyment out of it. So while it can be fun to fantisize about being made to wear 24/7, in reality, I doubt it would be something you would want. At least, that's the way it was for me.

So what interest do you have in Community Theater? I was in a few High School dramas when I was younger, but I always liked working as a tech. I wasn't very talented on stage.

I really hope you enjoy ADISC and make some good friends here. Welcome again!

Quote Originally Posted by babeesue View Post
    Hi babeesue welcome to ADISC.

Wow awesome my extracurricular activity in school is theater and I'm love it. I love to wear it 24/7 but simply I can't do it..... for know maybe when I'm leaving my parents house and have live of my own maybe I'll able to do that. Anyway welcome to ADISC.