Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Imamuffin!!!

Wink Imamuffin!!!

Okay. So I'm an artistic person who is into singing and dancing, drawing and painting, and all that fun stuff. I'm in a class learning to do Tai Chi.... AND I LIKE KITTIES!!! And bunnies. And puppies.

So I'm really random and fun, but I'm also bipolar and prone to getting angry for no reason whatsoever. I hope I get to meet lots of cool friends on here ^^

Also, I do have a significant other. Jus' sayin' :P
    Last edited by Muffinz; 12-Sep-2012 at 03:33. Reason: forgot my drawing and painting

I love singing and dancing! Though I'm not to great at the latter :p. I love kitties, puppies, and just in general anything soft. Also I'm bipolar II but I don't really get angry, I just dance for hours on end when I forget to take pills.

Welcome to the community I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. A lot of people with similar interests

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinz View Post
    Okay. So I'm an artistic person who is into singing and dancing and all that fun stuff. I'm in a class learning to do Tai Chi.... AND I LIKE KITTIES!!! And bunnies. And puppies.

So I'm really random and fun, but I'm also bipolar and prone to getting angry for no reason whatsoever. I hope I get to meet lots of cool friends on here ^^

Also, I do have a significant other. Jus' sayin' :P
    Hi Muffinz. Welcome to ADISC. I hope that you are learning t'ai chi ch'uan for the health benefits, and for personal defense, rather than for just kicking the crap out of people when you get angry. I am just kidding, I don't really think that you just want to learn how to slap people around. The t'ai chi will probably make you an even better dancer, though. Anyway, I am glad you found us here, and I am sure that you will have no trouble at all meeting, and making, lots of friends here. I look forward to reading your posts, and getting to know you better. Take care, and have fun exploring the unusual world of ADISC.

Quote Originally Posted by fifigal View Post
    Hi Muffinz. Welcome to ADISC. I hope that you are learning t'ai chi ch'uan for the health benefits, and for personal defense, rather than for just kicking the crap out of people when you get angry. I am just kidding, I don't really think that you just want to learn how to slap people around. The t'ai chi will probably make you an even better dancer, though. Anyway, I am glad you found us here, and I am sure that you will have no trouble at all meeting, and making, lots of friends here. I look forward to reading your posts, and getting to know you better. Take care, and have fun exploring the unusual world of ADISC.
    Absolutely. It's all about controlling myself and being able to defend myself if it's ever needed. Thanks for the warm welcome!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Becute View Post
    I love singing and dancing! Though I'm not to great at the latter :p. I love kitties, puppies, and just in general anything soft. Also I'm bipolar II but I don't really get angry, I just dance for hours on end when I forget to take pills.

Welcome to the community I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. A lot of people with similar interests
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I forget to take my pills alot too... which is probably why I get so mad. But I love to dance around, and I'm not good either. I just find it fun to move my body and let the energy flow. My SO says I'm sexy when I dance, but then again, lifemates can be biased.

CrinkleKat

I...love...that font...I MUST MAKE IT MY OWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CrinkleKat View Post
    I...love...that font...I MUST MAKE IT MY OWN!!!
    Kitten! That's no fair! You can't have my font!
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 12-Sep-2012 at 03:55. Reason: purple is for staff

CrinkleKat

*SIGH* fine...how did you do yours?

I'll show you tomorrow if you want, hun. My med is kicking in and knocking me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinz View Post
    Kitten! That's no fair! You can't have my font!

Font style can be changed in the quick reply box or in the "Go Advanced" text editor, by clicking the arrow next to the word Font.
    Font color can be changed by clicking the capital "A" at the top of the edit box. Just keep in mind, that purple font is reserved for Staff members only.

CrinkleKat

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    Fank oo, Monkey!!^^