Thread: Hello

Default Hello

I don't typically post things, but apparently I'm a "lurker" which sounds creepy soooo .... I'm Carrie!

Quote Originally Posted by cmk100 View Post
    I don't typically post things, but apparently I'm a "lurker" which sounds creepy soooo .... I'm Carrie!
    Hey Carrie, Welcome to ADISC!

You don't have to go crazy posting lots of stuff or anything if you don't want to, but it would be nice to know a little bit more about you than just a name. And who knows... maybe once you start opening up and sharing, you may find you enjoy it, and can't stop. Happens to a lot of people. In fact, it's exactly what happened to me. I didn't have much of an interest in posting things on this site either and am actually quite embarrassed about some of my early posts, but a year and a half later, I am one of the few staff members and spend a lot of my free time greeting new members like you.

If you need help thinking about what to post. I would suggest checking out this cheat sheet. It gives some great advice on how to write an introduction. If you just share a little more about yourself and never post anything else on the site, that is your choice, but once you get to talking and you make some great friends on here, it gets harder and harder to keep quiet and hide in the shadows.

Anyway, Welcome to the community. I hope you enjoy yourself.