Thread: Have You Ever Thought Of This?

Kari

Default Have You Ever Thought Of This?

Ever had a crush on, or just knew a Girl in H.S. or even College that was the type that knew (or at least thought) that she was "ALL THAT"?

Well if she ever acts "Lil Ms. Thing" and put you down and make you feel like a looser. You need to ask her when she was finally potty trained.

Assuming she is about 16 now, means just 14 short years ago she was more than likely wearing Huggies Luvs or Pampers. (ask her what brand she wore as well.)

And She was more than likely making stinky "Mud Pies" in her diapers. Squatting in the corner like most little kids do.

And getting poo wiped off her bottom after sitting in it and making a messy mess of pee & poo and acting so not like she wants everyone to think.

If she's really a mean hateful person, you can say something like,

"Is it really true what I heard from some Girl?"

Then go on with some crazy story framed as a question. Like...

She said You two were in Kindergarten together and You still needed to wear Pull-Ups in Kindergarten after too many accidents."

She will be so mad and preoccupied with who the non existent Girl is.

So next time a Girl makes you nervous to ask out REMEMBER...

Unless they were born and raised in a 3rd world country, EVERYONE HAS WORE DIAPERS BEFORE.

And EVERYONE no matter how special they may appear has gone #1 and #2 in the diapers they wore and were changed while stinky and needed the poo cleaned off.

Kinda puts everything into perspective I figured.

Cherub

IF someone is making 'put-down' comments at me or about me in front of others, I am mature enough to just walk away. I am of the opinion that those to whom she is talking to will realize that the real immature one is the one still standing there talking smack while the mature one walked away un-bothered by the pettiness.

Kari

True Cherub, Very mature and correct thinking.
    But I think all of us have had thought about revenge. And this one came to me recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post

If she's really a mean hateful person, you can say something like,

"Is it really true what I heard from some Girl?"

Then go on with some crazy story framed as a question. Like...

She said You two were in Kindergarten together and You still needed to wear Pull-Ups in Kindergarten after too many accidents."

She will be so mad and preoccupied with who the non existent Girl is.

Either that or she'll simply retort "Which girl? Your lying" or "What business is it of yours? Even if it's true I was just a kid, I couldn't help it", in which case you'd look like a real jerk.
    Last edited by Trevor; 12-Sep-2012 at 02:38. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Cherub

True Cherub, Very mature and correct thinking.
    But I think all of us have had thought about revenge. And this one came to me recently.
    Oh yea for sure,,,revenge WOULD cross my mind. Although I'd keep my composure, inside I would be mad. I mean, it's only human to feel upset about something like that. But to try to battle the person wit for wit, or comment for comment is pointless. I am a believer in the cliche' "Well, you can't fix stupid". So if anything, that might be my one and only comment as I walk away.

I had this teacher that was sooooo cool in high school... one of those former military types that all his students respected. He wasn't like teacher-types that you can tell were picked on when they were in school so they take it out on disruptive students/ spoil the good students... just the opposite of that, fair and equal to all. when someone would say/do something stupid in class he would point out just how dumb and naive it was and then it was over, no yelling, no going to the principals office, etc. But it was always funny for me because most of the time he would conclude it all with saying something like "You all think you're so smart? Most of you were still crapping in your pants less than ten years ago!" Being DL I always got a kick out of the faces my peers would make to that comment as it rolled around in their brain. Little did he know in my case it wasn't <10years, more like less than 10 days or hours, lol.

You need to ask her when she was finally potty trained.

Assuming she is about 16 now, means just 14 short years ago she was more than likely wearing Huggies Luvs or Pampers. (ask her what brand she wore as well.)

Seriously how would you even start a conversation to ask this? I'm just wondering...

GoodnitesWearer

Okay. Ummm...what? Hahahahaha.

Kari

All this was was random thoughts I occasionally get into my head and feel like putting them out there.
    Don't take any of it too seriously. Sometimes I just come up with strange things.