Thread: Nervous breakdown lead to diapers for me..

Default Nervous breakdown lead to diapers for me..

18 months after a major nervous break down, I was slowly drawn to diapers (pink) and I had the guts to feel out my girlfriend and she was reluctant but now on board. We are going to try 2 months just in diapers 24/7. Instead of being ashamed I am excited and so is my very understanding and kinky gf.
    Nothing in my past ever hinted I would like this,,,, now I think about it all the time.

Insites, advice just good stories how this worked out?

Thank you
    Last edited by warmcouple; 11-Sep-2012 at 07:59. Reason: mispelling

Quote Originally Posted by warmcouple View Post
    18 months after a major nervous break down, I was slowly drawn to diapers (pink) and I had the guts to feel out my girlfriend and she was reluctant but now on board. We are going to try 2 months just in diapers 24/7. Instead of being ashamed I am excited and so is my very understanding and kinky gf.
    Nothing in my past ever hinted I would like this,,,, now I think about it all the time.

Insites, advice just good stories how this worked out?

Thank you
    Wow! That's an interesting way to wind up interested to diapers, I guess.

I'm glad that your girlfriend is so accepting of you! That's such a good thing in a relationship. I don't know much about how situations like this worked out though

It is possible that you could have always had the desire, but you weren't actually aware of it until your nervous breakdown. Things like this aren't impossible, but then again, nothing is really impossible :P

Would be nice to know some of your hobbies though! I'm into speedcubing, and programming (I've just started a new project actually!)

Hope to hear back from you soon :3

- Lobie