Thread: Intro: "I thought I was alone..."

Smile Intro: "I thought I was alone..."

Hello there. I will be going by Mere, a common alias of mine.
    I'm into writing. Writing is my first passion. I have written a short auto biography and am working on a full one. I have lived through a lot of hardships but I have really triumphed over them. I'm not talking about common hardships, I'm talking about child abuse, neglect, and etc. But I'm not here to play the pity or sympathy card. I'm only stating what demon's I've defeated because I'm proud of it, and I'm not ashamed of my past.

My second passion is children. I want to be a mother one day. But I cannot bare children for medical reasons. So I plan to do a surrogacy once I find a man or woman to settle down with. I also want to adopt and do foster care so that I can help all the children that are being forced to live as adults instead of getting to enjoy being a kid. That is a horrible thing for anybody to be robbed of and I will make it my life duty to make sure that all children get the chance to a happy childhood, something I was robbed of.

Right now My goals in life are getting clean (Poison of choice: Cough Syrup) and finishing school. I'm working on my associates to become a substitute for elementary schools, and pre-schools. I plan to get my bachelor's after that so I can become a full on elementary school teacher. I'd like to teach 2nd graders.

What brings me here? I need support. I live in a transitional living program for Gay and Lesbian and Transgender youth. Even in an environment as accepting as they are, I still feel very ashamed of myself for being infantile at heart. My main draw towards the subject is that I like to wear diapers and role play as a four year old girl, as somebodies daughter. I like to be taken care of like a child since I missed out on it. I think I may even have a regression problem more than I do a lifestyle.

My interests include playing Tennis, riding my bicycle, Reading and writing are big ones, I'm currently working on a full autobiography and fiction short stories, and a non fiction book about reality entitled "Once upon a time there was reality."

Why I'm at this site: I've been looking for a supportive environment for this for quite some time now. Years actually. The main issue was that I was googling diaper support rather than infantilism support, which I tried today and luckily found you guys! I hope to get a chance to meet and get to know everybody, support others while receiving support for myself. But the main reason I'm here is because I'm seeking happiness and acceptance within myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mere View Post
    I'm into writing. Writing is my first passion.
    Which you've proven by your great intro. Seriously, this makes it into my top ten best intros of 2012 and it doesn't seem like you'll have a hard time fitting in and getting to know people here.

You're in good company. No one here is perfect and we all have demons we have to face. Hopefully we can work together as a community and ten years down the line we get to hear about your first day of teaching.

Rika

Hi, welcome ^^ Sounds like you've had a rough time, glad it sounds like you're getting better though. With your career choice, it might actually help to be infantile at heart. Teaching looks like a fun occupation, I hope you get to start soon. An author, that's cool. I don't have a lot of writing talent myself, or the patience to do so. Especially not a whole autobiography, that's really awesome! Hope it works out well, I imagine that writing that is pretty high effort. Well, hopefully you can find what you're looking for here.

I'm into writing. Writing is my first passion. I have written a short auto biography and am working on a full one. I have lived through a lot of hardships but I have really triumphed over them. I'm not talking about common hardships, I'm talking about child abuse, neglect, and etc. But I'm not here to play the pity or sympathy card. I'm only stating what demon's I've defeated because I'm proud of it, and I'm not ashamed of my past.

My second passion is children. I want to be a mother one day. But I cannot bare children for medical reasons. So I plan to do a surrogacy once I find a man or woman to settle down with. I also want to adopt and do foster care so that I can help all the children that are being forced to live as adults instead of getting to enjoy being a kid. That is a horrible thing for anybody to be robbed of and I will make it my life duty to make sure that all children get the chance to a happy childhood, something I was robbed of.

Right now My goals in life are getting clean (Poison of choice: Cough Syrup) and finishing school. I'm working on my associates to become a substitute for elementary schools, and pre-schools. I plan to get my bachelor's after that so I can become a full on elementary school teacher. I'd like to teach 2nd graders.

What brings me here? I need support. I live in a transitional living program for Gay and Lesbian and Transgender youth. Even in an environment as accepting as they are, I still feel very ashamed of myself for being infantile at heart. My main draw towards the subject is that I like to wear diapers and role play as a four year old girl, as somebodies daughter. I like to be taken care of like a child since I missed out on it. I think I may even have a regression problem more than I do a lifestyle.

My interests include playing Tennis, riding my bicycle, Reading and writing are big ones, I'm currently working on a full autobiography and fiction short stories, and a non fiction book about reality entitled "Once upon a time there was reality."

Why I'm at this site: I've been looking for a supportive environment for this for quite some time now. Years actually. The main issue was that I was googling diaper support rather than infantilism support, which I tried today and luckily found you guys! I hope to get a chance to meet and get to know everybody, support others while receiving support for myself. But the main reason I'm here is because I'm seeking happiness and acceptance within myself.
    Hi Mere. Welcome to ADISC. You are certainly not alone, there are quite a few of us, relatively speaking, out in the world. Now that you have found us here, you are definately not alone, not any more. You are among friends here. Your goals and aspirations are very nobel indeed. I wish you the best of luck attaining them all. By the way, that was a very good introduction. Anyway, I am glad you found us and I hope you have fun exploring the wonderous world of ADISC. I look forward to reading your posts, and getting to know you better. Take care.

Thank you all for your kind words and support. My only question is, which board here would suit me best?

Thank you all for your kind words and support. My only question is, which board here would suit me best?
    Well it depends on what you are looking for, or what topics you are wanting to discuss.

If you are talking about dealing with school and parents, even if you are over 18, then "Teen Baby" might be the place to post. Adults (people over the age of 18) can still deal with 'teen' issues. Some 20 year olds are still living under their parent's roof and are still in college, so they might as well still be teens.

If you are talking about being out on your own and having fun being a baby, then "Adult Baby" would probably be the best for you.

If discussing "girly" things or anything pink, then "Sissies/Girls"

Doesn't seem like you are a furry (yet... give it time, hehe). So probably won't need to post in "Babyfurs/diaperfurs", but you are still welcome to check it out.

Anything that discusses diapers, but not really being a baby would be best in "Diaper Talk".

Any topic that comes to mind, and you want to talk about and isn't really mature in nature, could go in "Off-topic"

Anything mature, from politics, to controversial topics, to religion, and anything else would go in "Mature Topics"

Any questions about the site, or to report bugs, or offer suggestions that you wish for everyone to see goes in "Administrative Stuff"

Any questions, suggestions, comments, complaints for the STAFF that will remain private between you and the staff would go in "Requests"

Hope that helps.

I...sadly..... understand the cough syrup you speak of all too well. It's called dextromorphan or dexing for hard core "PRO" users. (PLEASE NOTE AS THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT, HIGH DOSES OF ACETAMINOPHEN IS WHAT CAUSES PEOPLE TO DIE. DO NOT TAKE LARGE DOSES OF THIS. PERIOD. THIS IS COMMONLY ADDED TO MEDICINE WHICH ALSO CONTAINS DEXTROMORPHAN. I DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO HURT THEMSELVES OR DIE. Trust me, I know what I am talking about. Consider this a public service announcement. I don't want any kids making not only:

#1. The wrong decision.

#2. A deadly decision.

It's not something I am addicted to, BUT, as someone who has used, I know what and how it feels. If you need someone that has direct experience to speak with... that also wears diapers... I am the guy to talk to.

::::

Welcome..... I second that, great intro!

Quote Originally Posted by NateSean View Post
    Which you've proven by your great intro. Seriously, this makes it into my top ten best intros of 2012 and it doesn't seem like you'll have a hard time fitting in and getting to know people here.

You're in good company. No one here is perfect and we all have demons we have to face. Hopefully we can work together as a community and ten years down the line we get to hear about your first day of teaching.