Thread: Anyone kik??

Default Anyone kik??

Hello all. I don't know if this is against any rules (if so, let me know, and I'll cease/desist), but is anyone on kik? It's new, trendy, and hip, but it seems like a good way to be able to talk more easily with people without having to share phone numbers.

[removed]
    Last edited by Trevor; 10-Sep-2012 at 23:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfhere View Post
    It's new, trendy, and hip, but it seems like a good way to be able to talk more easily with people without having to share phone numbers.
    So.... it's just a text/IM service. Anyways I think soliciting just for contacts outside of adisc is against the rules or is at the very least pushing it as a "new" user. You might of joined in Jan of this year but you've barely been active at all.

Also Adisc has its own IRC chatroom. Always populated with at least 1-5 people.

Oh man that is like the best name ever. If you mistype lol into Google you'll come right across it. I'm gonna go invent something called ;p; and I'll be rich! And famous!

Fair enough, Fire2box. Like I said, if I'm infringing on anything, I'll edit out my contact info and make it just a post about a service we can use.

REPORTED YOU ARE SO REPORTED
    ooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAARRRRGGGGHHH FSNSNSNFSONSROFRMOSRFMSFMSFrmRMRRAZMKZZMOZMOZOM

SEE YOU IN COURT