Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pregnant Test

Default Pregnant Test

I need all the info about them, because I need to know if my girlfriend is lying to me so I won't break up with her.

Here the deal from the 19 to 26 I was at my gf and I just got home yesterday well she "took" a pregnant test and it was "positive". She already have her period for this month and I was thinking it was too early for it to detect anything. Also my gf can't get pregnant due to a medical cation unless she takes pills or shot but she don't do that so yea.

It is possible to get your period, even if you were pregnant already. There are women who get their period even in their second and third month. It may be light, but it's mensuration none the less. There are also tests that can detect it within the first couple of weeks.

What I suggest is buying a pregnancy test at any pharmacy, and asking her to take it. It's a matter of peeing, it shouldn't be that hard. That will prove whether she is lying or not....

What I think your girlfriend took for her "period" is actually the spotting that can occur in pregnancy. If you are on birth control pills, the bleeding you have every month isn't really a period anyway, it's just breakthrough bleeding caused by her going off the hormones.

I have heard that false positives are very rare in pregnancy tests (less common than a false negative), so if she really did get a positive she likely is pregnant. However, to get to the bottom of it and be sure that any test she took was really accurate, ask her to go to her doctor and get another test and go with her.

okay, she infertility Infertility - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia that mean she has a hard time getting pregnant, and when she has her period, she has it for a week and it heavy one not a light one. My reason why I think she lying is because I been trying to break up with her today and yesterday for personal reason and she been trying to get back with me by buying me stuff (CD, wrestling ticket, etc) but I turn her down again, but now she say she pregnant. She say she told the test but she don't have any money nor do they sell them in her town because she lives in a very small town. That why I ask for info to know if she lying or now.

I can see her saying that if she wants you to stay with her. Seriously dude, spend twenty or ten dollars, buy one yourself... and make her take it. She will either refuse (which means she's lying) or it will turn out negative (lying), or it will be positive. Either way, you will figure out whether she is preggo or not.

Yea, I probably buy some and make her take them because I'm getting tired of playing these mind games with her.

Geez. But you do realize that if the pregnancy test kit that you purchased for her reads a positive, you are pretty much in the deep end of the pool right?

Quote Originally Posted by gogg3r View Post
    Geez. But you do realize that if the pregnancy test kit that you purchased for her reads a positive, you are pretty much in the deep end of the pool right?
    he's got a point. did you think of what you would do if she was? it's a scary thought.

Quote Originally Posted by gogg3r View Post
    The deal is that she told me over the phone, so I don't know if she lying to me (she has lie to me before on stuff) so I don't know if she did in fact told a test and it was positive, but she infertility so the face of her actually getting pregnant well be a miracle.

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    he's got a point. did you think of what you would do if she was? it's a scary thought.
    If she pregnant, I be there for the kid because I'm not going to be like the rest of my family and leave their kids so they can party with their friends.