Thread: New here

Default New here

Hi, I'm not really sure where to start so, I guess I'll start from the beginning...

I've always had a fascination with wearing diapers, ever since I can remember I'd always find a way to have access to them. As I got older, around 17 I suppose, I sort of repressed those feelings when I moved to live with my father. I have just come out to my parents after a recent medical incident and they are very supportive. I was recently adopted by my step mom and haven't talked to my "womb donor" for years now. My sister, who just turned 18 this year knows as well and is also supportive.

It's become kind of a joke between my mom, my sister and myself now and we laugh about it a lot. Especially because my girlfriend,who happens to be my sisters' best friend does not know. But every time we see a depends commercial, a funny picture on the internet or just something that reminds us of it we usually make awkward faces at eachother and laugh it up.

I look forward to becoming an active participant on this forum and hope that my experiences can help some of you who might be struggling.
    Last edited by Skrillcheck; 10-Sep-2012 at 18:00. Reason: Too long

Quote Originally Posted by Skrillcheck View Post
    Hi, I'm not really sure where to start so, I guess I'll start from the beginning...

I've always had a fascination with wearing diapers, ever since I can remember I'd always find a way to have access to them. As I got older, around 17 I suppose, I sort of repressed those feelings when I moved to live with my father. I have just come out to my parents after a recent medical incident and they are very supportive. I was recently adopted by my step mom and haven't talked to my "womb donor" for years now. My sister, who just turned 18 this year knows as well and is also supportive.

It's become kind of a joke between my mom, my sister and myself now and we laugh about it a lot. Especially because my girlfriend,who happens to be my sisters' best friend does not know. But every time we see a depends commercial, a funny picture on the internet or just something that reminds us of it we usually make awkward faces at eachother and laugh it up.

I look forward to becoming an active participant on this forum and hope that my experiences can help some of you who might be struggling.
    Hey Skrillcheck, welcome to ADISC! Glad to have you around!

It's great your family is so accepting of who you are, and can laugh with you! Seems like they are very kind

I hope you become an active member as well, and make lots of friends here!

What are some of your interests though? If people share similar interests you may be able to find new friends faster :3

I'm in Taekwon-do, I love art and music, and I enjoy just sitting back and watching TV (Hell's Kitchen, Masterchef are two shows I watch right now -- Season Finale tonight!), and I also enjoyed House a tonne!

I look forward to your reply!

- Lobie

Thanks for the welcome Lobie.

As for interests, I absolutely love going for long drives. Anything to do with driving really. Drifting when it's raining or snowing is my favourite thing to do. I also enjoy gaming, black ops, an rockband are my favourite games.

I'm at kind of a cross roads with diapers though. I really want to wear them but at the same time I don't. It's a hard thing to just give up something that makes you happy. But until I figure it out I'll be out of diapers, it's been almost two months now with the exception of the Abu cushies I it in the mail and wore just to share a laugh with my mon and sister. Not really into "baby diapers" mind you, teu are comfortable!!
    Last edited by LilMonkeyAlex; 12-Sep-2012 at 03:25. Reason: double post

Thanks for the welcome Lobie.

As for interests, I absolutely love going for long drives. Anything to do with driving really. Drifting when it's raining or snowing is my favourite thing to do. I also enjoy gaming, black ops, an rockband are my favourite games.

I'm at kind of a cross roads with diapers though. I really want to wear them but at the same time I don't. It's a hard thing to just give up something that makes you happy. But until I figure it out I'll be out of diapers, it's been almost two months now with the exception of the Abu cushies I it in the mail and wore just to share a laugh with my mon and sister. Not really into "baby diapers" mind you, teu are comfortable!!
    A bit late but better then never. Hi welcome to ADISC.

Well I'm also love driving and cars but since I haven't got a license yet I haven't go far. Wow so you can do Drifting? Awesome I always like drifting. I'm also CoD fan and Black Ops is one of my favorite. Can't wait for Black Ops II.

Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

As for interests, I absolutely love going for long drives. Anything to do with driving really. Drifting when it's raining or snowing is my favourite thing to do.
    Who doesn't enjoy drifting! That is the best thing on earth.

Welcome Skrillcheck, It's very nice to meet you. I am a car person myself. What kinds of cars do you like to drive? I like a range, but my favorites are the Big High Powered Luxury Sedans. I've always had a fascination with them. S65s and M5s, stuff like that. I also like regular sports cars, super cars, muscle cars, and regular cars too.

It's really nice to meet you, I hope we can get to know each other more on here.

Currently I drive a 2004 Lincoln LS V8. On 20" rims. Not my favourite car to drift in but it's still a nice car. Next one's going to be an early 90's camaro for sure. Or a firebird. I like the older cars, plan to own a 69 charger one day.

Currently I drive a 2004 Lincoln LS V8. On 20" rims. Not my favourite car to drift in but it's still a nice car. Next one's going to be an early 90's camaro for sure. Or a firebird. I like the older cars, plan to own a 69 charger one day.
    Nice I'm also like Charger especially limited 500 model with Coronet Grille and headlamps. I'm also fan of Classic cars and I do have a lot of dreams car but top on my list is Volkswagen Karmann Ghia, Ferrari 250 GTO, Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R(KPGC10), Ford Torino 429 Cobra Jet, Dodge Charger 500.

PS: It's amazing cars back in the states. I looked up Ebay and found many interesting cars with cheap price.