Thread: Mew....?

Default Mew....?

*looks up with wide blue eyes and giggles* Hi!~ You all can call me Rose or Rosi, I don't want to say my real name on here, for obvious reasons, security and all. I'm new to all the stuff, baby related and all, being treated as such. I'm pretty shy about it, but I'm really looking forward to learning about AB and TB. I feel most comfortable as a fox girl, and a small child, anywhere from 2 to 4 years old.

~Yay for edits!~

So, I'm an artsy girl, I absolutely loooove to draw and write, if I could, I would be on writing sites all day. I love animals of any kind and constantly cuddle up my cat. I am a gamer through and through, I love all manner of RPG games and have a Gamecube, DS, DSI, and 3DS as well as a Gameboy. Games....I lost track after about fifty or so lol. I'm here for self discovery and finding others to help me explore myself and my needs.

~More Editing~

I'm interested in Massage therapy, and hope to be going to college soon for it~ I have a large interest in any and all forms of rehab and hope to one day build and run my own rehabilitation center. I love coddling and helping people, and sometimes play a mommy role. I love to be a mom to people, but at the same time, I crave to be babied. So yeah, this is Rosi in a nutshell~ Feel free to ask questions as you please~
    Last edited by FoxieBaby; 10-Sep-2012 at 04:57.

Hey there, welcome to the site! Usually people become furries AFTER being here, so apparently you must be an overachiever =p. In terms of questions, because they are fun >.>, what do you like to write? Not just in terms of...err..type I guess? (like short stories, poems, novels, everything?) but also any sort of general themes or genres or not really picky?

Gameboy as in the original Gameboy?

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Howl View Post
    Hey there, welcome to the site! Usually people become furries AFTER being here, so apparently you must be an overachiever =p.
    Lol, I've been on other adult sights, fetish roleplays and such, so I've found my furry side. Recently though I've found the budding need to be coddled and treated as a child.

what do you like to write? Not just in terms of...err..type I guess? (like short stories, poems, novels, everything?) but also any sort of general themes or genres or not really picky?
    Anything really, I just love to create scenes with words and confuse people.

Gameboy as in the original Gameboy?
    I wish lol, it's one of the folding ones, screen on one half, buttons on the other.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxieBaby View Post
    Lol, I've been on other adult sights, fetish roleplays and such, so I've found my furry side. Recently though I've found the budding need to be coddled and treated as a child.
    Ahh, how did you find out, if its okay/feel willing to share?

Quote Originally Posted by FoxieBaby View Post
    I wish lol, it's one of the folding ones, screen on one half, buttons on the other.
    don't think I've seen one of those off-hand =o, but kind of lost track of the different versions between color and DS.