Thread: Hey everyone!

Red face Hey everyone!

Hello, I'm Lich. Some of you may know me actually, but from another long dead site. In case anyone is wondering, that site was DA. Anyway, I'm as you can see new to the site, but not-so-new to the whole AB/DL scene. Uhmm.. So yeah!

I am currently a 19 year old gender confused(still debating over a lot of issues) 19 year old guy/girl. So I guess you can say I am highly gender fluid, and at the moment I don't go by any set pronouns yet, but I am leaning more too him/he. Basically just call me whatever you prefer for the time being.

Mm, some of my favourite passtimes and hobbies are anything compuer related, gaming, browsing the internet, and watching Starcraft streams.Highly exciting life, I know. My favourite types of games are RPG'S and stratigies.

My role in the AB/DL world is being a DL and a caretaker. I don't care for messing though, as in I do not like to mess. It's too messy for me :P I love being a CT, either for a little girl or a little boy.

So that's about it! Feel free to ask any questions you want and don't be shy! I'll be open and try to answer everything to the best of my ability :p

Quote Originally Posted by Lichbane View Post
    Hello, I'm Lich. Some of you may know me actually, but from another long dead site. In case anyone is wondering, that site was DA. Anyway, I'm as you can see new to the site, but not-so-new to the whole AB/DL scene. Uhmm.. So yeah!

I am currently a 19 year old gender confused(still debating over a lot of issues) 19 year old guy/girl. So I guess you can say I am highly gender fluid, and at the moment I don't go by any set pronouns yet, but I am leaning more too him/he. Basically just call me whatever you prefer for the time being.

Mm, some of my favourite passtimes and hobbies are anything compuer related, gaming, browsing the internet, and watching Starcraft streams.Highly exciting life, I know. My favourite types of games are RPG'S and stratigies.

My role in the AB/DL world is being a DL and a caretaker. I don't care for messing though, as in I do not like to mess. It's too messy for me :P I love being a CT, either for a little girl or a little boy.

So that's about it! Feel free to ask any questions you want and don't be shy! I'll be open and try to answer everything to the best of my ability :p
    Hey Lich!! Welcome to ADISC!

Well, I will just call you, you then Until you choose a he/her for the point being! Hey, you sound a lot like another nerd I know that loves to watch Starcraft competitions! Also, it's awesome to have some more RPG fans on here.

I love strategy games to, they can be like a puzzle and I'm a puzzle fanatic (mostly logic puzzles, and Rubik's Cubes). I guess that's also why I became a Computer Scientist I guess?

I'm both AB and DL, I feel like I lean more AB, but don't really have the time! I have thought about being a CT, and I'm interested, but I probably wouldn't enjoy it, and won't likely have the chance to ct someone else as my boyfriend is not AB/DL at all, and I see no reason we won't be together for the foreseeable future.

What are some of your favourite RPGs? Strategy games? I prefer to play MMORPGs, mainly Diablo 3 right now.

It's nice meeting you, and excellent intro!

I look forward to seeing your reply!

- Lobie

Quote Originally Posted by Lobie View Post
    Hey Lich!! Welcome to ADISC!

Well, I will just call you, you then Until you choose a he/her for the point being! Hey, you sound a lot like another nerd I know that loves to watch Starcraft competitions! Also, it's awesome to have some more RPG fans on here.

I love strategy games to, they can be like a puzzle and I'm a puzzle fanatic (mostly logic puzzles, and Rubik's Cubes). I guess that's also why I became a Computer Scientist I guess?

I'm both AB and DL, I feel like I lean more AB, but don't really have the time! I have thought about being a CT, and I'm interested, but I probably wouldn't enjoy it, and won't likely have the chance to ct someone else as my boyfriend is not AB/DL at all, and I see no reason we won't be together for the foreseeable future.

What are some of your favourite RPGs? Strategy games? I prefer to play MMORPGs, mainly Diablo 3 right now.

It's nice meeting you, and excellent intro!

I look forward to seeing your reply!

- Lobie
    Hi, Lobie! It's awesome to see another computer scientist and puzzle lover(well, I'm going to college to become a programmer :p)!

Being a CT is honestly way more fun for me than being an TB or a DL really, I just could never get into the idea of me being taken care of by someone. I'd much rather take care then be taken care of, you know? But anyway, I would say you should try it at least once or twice either in real life or online, because you can never know until you try, right? lol, excuse me being a hypocrite for not trying to TB it up.

Some of my favourite strategy games are Starcraft, Warcraft III, Civ 5, and League of Legends if that counts. My fav. RPG's are games along the lines of The Elder Scrolls, Fallout, The Witcher, Fable, Baldur's Gate, and pretty much every MMORPG to grace this Earth. Also, I need to try Diablo 3, but I heard that it's not as good as the 2 :/

Also, I need to try Diablo 3, but I heard that it's not as good as the 2 :/
    It had a really rocky start, but I enjoyed it personally.

Also, some of the recent changes have been quite awesome as well (paragon levels).

But then again, that's my opinion on the game :3

- Lobie

It had a really rocky start, but I enjoyed it personally.

Also, some of the recent changes have been quite awesome as well (paragon levels).

But then again, that's my opinion on the game :3

- Lobie
    Maybe I'll have to try it out then, thankfully there's a starter edition. So I'm going to trust your judgement and pick it up tonight :P

Maybe I'll have to try it out then, thankfully there's a starter edition. So I'm going to trust your judgement and pick it up tonight :P
    You could always watch game play on Youtube as well!

You could always watch game play on Youtube as well!
    I have, and sadly I can't ever decide on a game through Youtube LP's alone. Horrible experience of Left 4 Dead. Didn't end up liking it.
    But maybe I'll give Diablo 3 a shoot of YT Gameplay :P
    Last edited by Trevor; 11-Sep-2012 at 03:19. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.