Thread: hello, glad to find your site

Default hello, glad to find your site

hi all,
    just wanted to say its nice to have people like you to discuss diaper and incontinent issues with. because of recent medication issues i have been developed urinary incontinence and have to wear a diaper 24/7. I don't feel terrible about it but am constantly worried about being found out that I have to wear diapers. I am only 35 and play in a rock band which makes for quite a social atmosphere. I am constantly worried about bulging and leaks which make for very nerve racking life....

Quote Originally Posted by sovtek View Post
    hi all,
    just wanted to say its nice to have people like you to discuss diaper and incontinent issues with. because of recent medication issues i have been developed urinary incontinence and have to wear a diaper 24/7. I don't feel terrible about it but am constantly worried about being found out that I have to wear diapers. I am only 35 and play in a rock band which makes for quite a social atmosphere. I am constantly worried about bulging and leaks which make for very nerve racking life....
    Welcome to our site. We are glad to help with any issues you have.

What are your hobbies (non-DL)?
    Last edited by Trevor; 10-Sep-2012 at 02:49. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

as far as my hobbies, I play in a rock band pretty regularly. Its kind of hard wearing skin tight jeans while diapered lol... pretty much any thing to do with garage rock. I have a vintage amp collection and enjoy working on broken amps. between work music takes up a majority of my free time.

Awesome!!! Garage rock is kick ass! I've got an old vox ac30 that I have to fix up...hope we can talk music sometime

it would be my pleasure too. any time feel free to message me....