Thread: Bedwetting : Channel 4 9PM (UK) Tues 28th Oct 08

Default Bedwetting : Channel 4 9PM (UK) Tues 28th Oct 08

I thought i share this with people which seems intresting :

Tuesday 28th Ocotber 2008
    Channel 4 (UK)
    9pm

Embarrassing Teenage Bodies

four brothers who still wet the bed

Thanks for the info. Can anyone tell me what station Channel 4 is? I might get the station, but my ch. 4 isn't the same as that of the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    Thanks for the info. Can anyone tell me what station Channel 4 is? I might get the station, but my ch. 4 isn't the same as that of the UK.
    Channel 4 is the french channel where I live. The french only get one channel I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    Channel 4 is the french channel where I live. The french only get one channel I guess.
    I don't even get a channel 4. I have an american and canadian satellite, and that's it.

I think Mandi means what's the name of the station...Like FOX, CBS, something like that...Just saying the number of the channel isn't really helpful unless you live in the same location and/or have the same television provider

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I think Mandi means what's the name of the station...Like FOX, CBS, something like that...Just saying the number of the channel isn't really helpful unless you live in the same location and/or have the same television provider
    In the UK, "Channel 4" is akin to saying "FOX", or "CBS", etc. here in the USA.

Am I Normal? from Channel 4s Embarrassing Teenage Bodies, health, advice, guides from channel4.com/teenagebodies

(Warning... Graphic eczema pic)

Quote Originally Posted by NEJay View Post
    In the UK, "Channel 4" is akin to saying "FOX", or "CBS", etc. here in the USA.
    Didn't know that...Probably a UK only thing then? I've never heard of that show before

Darkfinn

*tunes to channel 4*

Damnit... I gots no channels!

Channel 4 is a national UK television station. They do have an online on demand content system, but I dunno if it works outside the UK.

Secret

Someone should tape it or like tivo it then youtube it.