Thread: need help picking a new brand for me

Littlehelper

Question need help picking a new brand for me

hey there, at the moment im with goodnites and yeah they are good, but im wanting to try a new one. i am however a really picky person and i cant find the right one, i am willing to compromise but i havent been doing this for long so would be grateful if you guys could help me because i dont know that many brands and stuff the things id like are;
    1) i dont like the ones that go really high, like past the bellybutton high, so id like them to be low and not too high at the back either please
    2) i cant stand plastic ones, i dont like how they feel
    3) id really like to try the tape ones as i have pull ups at the moment
    4) id like them to be plain but can cope with patterned ones
    5) id like them to be thick but not too thick so that its like im sat on 3 cushions
    i understand its a really small leeway for what there is out there but i really get put off when things arent comfy, dont fit right or look good, thanks guys!

Default need help picking a new brand for me

I'd try Tena Ultras. They aren't very thick, they are tape on, quiet, cloth like, don't come up super high. I think they fit what you're looking for.

Littlehelper

Quote Originally Posted by wheelman21 View Post
    I'd try Tena Ultras. They aren't very thick, they are tape on, quiet, cloth like, don't come up super high. I think they fit what you're looking for.
    thank you ill look into it

Quote Originally Posted by wheelman21 View Post
    These are certainly worth a try and are one of my favorite standard use diapers. If you are used to wearing goodnites, then you might could try store brand adult briefs from walmart, cvs, walgreens etc. which hold more than goodnites and are really cheap. You could also look into Abena air-plus m2 or m3, as they are cloth backed, not too thick, and very comfortable. They are a bit more expensive than most and they have a slight pattern on them, but they are much nicer to wear especially when wet.

When it comes to tape-on diapers and adult pull ups I don't think you are going to get away from high rise, especially when compared to goodnites. Depend silhouette/ real fit don't rise that much, but other than that you can expect rise. The good thing about that though, is that what is rising is generally just top sheet and thin cloth lining. It is thin, easily tucked under pants or underwear, and only noticeable if you want it to be.