Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ASDA - Selling Onesie-Style-Underwear

Default ASDA - Selling Onesie-Style-Underwear

Just a heads-up for anyone who is interested

ASDA are now selling what looks suspiciously like a onesie in the mens underwear section. It doesn't have poppers but if you compare the picture to that of an Abena Bodystocking (the one with legs) you'll be able to see just how similar they actually are.

This could be a great option for people who want a onesie but who can't order them online due to parents or housemates. It might ever be a step towards them selling real onesies, though that's a bit optimisitic.

Does anyone have one of these - are they any good?

If there's no poppers you'd have to take the whole thing off to change a nappy. Can't see that being much use, unless you're good with sewing and can alter it.

Quote Originally Posted by downtide View Post
    If there's no poppers you'd have to take the whole thing off to change a nappy. Can't see that being much use, unless you're good with sewing and can alter it.
    I was thinking more along the lines of supporting padding - that's the main thing I use my onesies for. It might help preventing sagging and leg chafing. I actually remove them when I'm changing unless I'm in public as I find it easier that way.

If there's no drop seat be hard to take a poopie.

I'm not a fan of the really big/cushy diapers so I think that would be pretty cool BUT, guaranteed it's a pain to find a size that fits good on both your upper and lower halves.

I forget where I read it, but someone wrote in a post I read a while back that they like to buy those big, long, soft underwear-style T-shirts that basketball guys like to wear (long enough to hang below the crotch). Apparently you can make a pretty decent onesie by fastening the front and back of the T-shirt through your crotch with a few strong safety pins. I tried it once with a big tank-top and it worked okay it's just important to have an unusually long shirt.

I'm not as big into the baby-like clothes (I'm a DL thru & thru, but definitely an occasional adult toddler too, Haha) but anyways I think I remember seeing some site out there that sells onesies for adults. Good post.

H&M is selling a plain white Onesie for women currently. It isn't sculpted in any way and has snaps in a wider crotch. Honestly, us guys could just buy the extra large for 15.00 and get away with a new way to cover up a diaper.

My girlfriend pointed it out to me in the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    H&M is selling a plain white Onesie for women currently. It isn't sculpted in any way and has snaps in a wider crotch. Honestly, us guys could just buy the extra large for 15.00 and get away with a new way to cover up a diaper.

My girlfriend pointed it out to me in the store.
    ^ Do you have a link or a picture to this?

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    ^ Do you have a link or a picture to this?
    I just looked.. hmm. Couldn't find it online. I saw it in the store though. Definitely worth a check at the mall!

I'm not a sissy or AB, but I was thinking about picking a few up just as cheaper alternative to all of the adult onesies on the market. As a guy who wears diapers very often and in public, onesies are very useful!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by downtide View Post
    Would be quite useful for situations of just wanting to go out and have something to support your nappy or conceal it above the waistband, if you're not actually planning to be out long enough to need a change.

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    ASDA are now selling what looks suspiciously like a onesie in the mens underwear section. It doesn't have poppers but if you compare the picture to that of an Abena Bodystocking (the one with legs) you'll be able to see just how similar they actually are.
    It looks nice ^^ It could be worth paying a visit to some ASDA during my stay to see if I may want to get one of those